• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 13:40

Forenbeitrag von: »transcendent12«

Dead Aquaero 5 LT?

Yeah, I think I've tried everything. Disconnected everything except molex, tried firmware reset/rewrite but the device is actually flagged by windows as malfunctioning and is actually stopped. I happened to need reformatting too so it's not my windows installation. Tried the other USB ports and other devices work normally. What's the RMA procedure for aquacomputer? Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 03:57

Dead Aquaero 5 LT?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated: Recently set up an Aquaero 5 LT i bought about a month ago.Only got my case today so hadn't really got round to testing this much until lately. Anyhow. My unit seems to have become very unresponsive. Had it working for a while running a couple of fans. Then added a few more on some of the other channels and started playing around with the DC output levels in aquasuite. Then something weird happens: When I close the program, my fans just instantly sto...

Samstag, 13. Dezember 2014, 17:57

Crushed capacitor on D5 PWM pump?

Hi guys, recently received my order for some aquacomputer stuff: pump, reservoir etc. The lid wasn't properly on and came off very easily and it seems to have been obstructed by the large capacitor which seems to have taken some damage to the housing. Will this be a problem? Or should I solder a new equivalent capacitor?