Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006, 19:37

Forenbeitrag von: »CometMan«

Re: Jalcd Problem again

sorry i didn`t understand what should i do or check! please explain it cheers

Samstag, 11. Februar 2006, 23:47

Jalcd Problem again

i am having problems whit jalcd again, from one day to another it stoped working, whit no apparent reason, it doesn`t startup whit windows and gives me the error 91, and error in line 3 of the example,i unistalled and installed it again and i installed the fix .dll, but it keeps giving me the same errors :'(, today i booted up my machine and jalcd started up normaly displaying normaly, rebooted and it wasn`t working anymore please help out :

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2005, 05:38

Re: Can anyone tell me...simple thing

done, its working at startup, thanks a lot

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2005, 02:04

Can anyone tell me...simple thing

Guys i have my aquaero working fine whit the .dll update, its working fine but i can`t get jalcd to startup whit windows correctly, because i doesn`t give time to the driver to load, i forgot the command that we put in the shorcut to the program to wait for the driver to load, i tried " wait" and "-wait" but it doesn t seem to work, i have to wait a bit until opening jalcd, then it works fine can you guys give me a hand?

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2005, 07:43

Re: JaLCDs Fehler *Update* + *Statement S.2*

Irgendwelche Nachrichten auf einer arbeitenden Aktualisierung von Jalcd!? Schade über meinen wahrscheinlich schlechten Deutschen, im Portugiese

Freitag, 17. Juni 2005, 02:52

Re: New software of aquaero gives me problems

ok, i will wait, please keep me informed if any news!

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 06:10

Come on guys give me some help here

Zitat von »CometMan« Hi there, first of all congrats for your wonderfull products, my computer is loaded whit aquacomputer hehe but i have a problem since i updated the firmware of aquaero and installed the new aquasuite and jlcds soft i can`t start up the jalcd, i keep getting error laufzeitfehler '13': typen unvertraglich that i don`t have a clue of what this is then i get error 440, i push the button continue it gives me error 91 and finally and in english error reading the config-file (exam...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2005, 08:43

Re: New software of aquaero gives me problems

another important thing i forgot to mention, when i start my computer the screen of the aquaero shows the message connect usb, instead of the blank screen (usblcd mode) it appears that the aquaero is not connected very well, but when i open aquasuite i can control the aquaero whit no problems

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2005, 08:34

New software of aquaero gives me problems

Hi there, first of all congrats for your wonderfull products, my computer is loaded whit aquacomputer hehe but i have a problem since i updated the firmware of aquaero and installed the new aquasuite and jlcds soft i can`t start up the jalcd, i keep getting error laufzeitfehler '13': typen unvertraglich that i don`t have a clue of what this is then i get error 440, i push the button continue it gives me error 91 and finally and in english error reading the config-file (example.cfg) line 3. ??? J...