• 20.04.2024, 05:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 22:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Piospi«

Thermalpad vs pastę for aquaero heatsink.

Okay I understand What is the thickness of the original thermalpads from Aquacomputer?

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 10:39

Thermalpad vs pastę for aquaero heatsink.

Hi, Standard pads have been mistakenly damaged. I need to re-mount the heat sink on my aquaero. Do I have to buy new thermalpads or I can use thermalpaste from Grizzly? If I must buy thermalpad, what thickness and companies can it be? I think about Gelid GP-Extreme Thermalpad 120x20x0.5mm TP-GP02-A. Its good?

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 11:00

Dead aquaero 6?

I have a problem with my aquaero 6 pro. Suddenly stop working, the fans work at full power. The display is black, the red LED is off, and Aquasuite does not detect my panel. I don't have a guarantee (expired). I would like to find out how much the repair costs and how can I do it? There is a rma form on the site, but in German.

Montag, 15. Juni 2015, 10:36

D5 with PWM for my Aquaero 6

Hi Boris, Zitat von »bcikota« It is even mentioned in the item description in the shop: Important: The Aqua Computer D5 pump has an optimized PWM input...... Arghh, I didn't notice this Thank you for the answer

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015, 22:30

D5 with PWM for my Aquaero 6

Hello everyone. I've heard that the D5 PWM pumps have a problem with aquaero 6. I'd like to just make sure that this pump will work well with aquaero 6: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3255 It will be good? I would take the USB version, but I can't - I want mod kit from Bitspower. Sorry for the noob question

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 11:37

AQ 6 PRO don't turn off :(

Molex is connected to the PSU.

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 03:55

AQ 6 PRO don't turn off :(

Hello, I have a motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Hero and aquaero 6 PRO. When I turn off the computer anything goes off except Aquaero The panel is connected via USB cable to the motherboard. Is this normal? How to set the panel didn't work in sleep mode? Sorry for bad english.

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015, 11:32

Aquaero 6 PRO + Laing DDC-1T Plus PWM 12 V

Thank you I would like to buy a FlowMeter, but do not know which one. GMR FlowMeter with electronics is accurate?

Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 15:06

Aquaero 6 PRO + Laing DDC-1T Plus PWM 12 V

Hello everyone, I would like to buy Aquaero 6 PRO for my four fans and pump Laing DDC-1T Plus PWM 12V. How to connect the pump? I must connect molex to PSU power supply and PWM to Aquaero? Do I need a heat sink for AQ6 PRO + 4 fans + Laing DDC-1T 12V and two temperature sensors? Regards