• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 81.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 17:32

Forenbeitrag von: »JasonMorris«

RE: Octo - fans full speed at boot

Hi, Mine has done that for the last 7+ years but what is strange is that if I power my pc from mains but don't push the power button to start it and wait a few seconds it doesn't ramp up my PWM fans. I don't have any start boost set so has always been annoying. Be interesting if someone knows a way round this.

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 20:41

New: aquasuite X

All good here

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2021, 22:11

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

OMG I want it now. Looks like wizardry. Excellent idea and looks the business.

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 15:51

Need help direct die cooling with Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos NEXT

Try google translate for the German pages it helps loads.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 16:29

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Hi Sebastian, Is this due to Brexit? If so do you know when shipping will be resumed? thanks.

Donnerstag, 11. März 2021, 19:00

How to connect all together

Looks like serial to me - one after the other.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 14:46

New: aquasuite X

Never had to unplug anything to do a firmware update on the 2 pumps, flow sensor, farbwerk. Must have just been lucky.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 18:31

Fitting sellection to enter a High Flow NEXT's IN port

Hi, I was definitely not poking you. Hope you get it sorted.

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 16:09

Orientation can be either way. Important bit is straight pipe before and after. You can even go diagonal with the new one.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020, 16:23

Sweeping would be my choice based on my own experiences with the previous model.

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 00:45

(Question) D5 with USB not discovered by Aquasuite

Can windows see it in device manager? Have you tried a different USB connection? Can you verify that your USB connection is working with something else?

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020, 12:19

Smoothing fan speed ramp and down

Most people use water temperature to control the fan curves. As you have coolant sensors you should use those. All the best.

Freitag, 19. Juni 2020, 17:11

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

Keeping a USB plugged in is always handy as the firmware updates have been quite frequent recently with the new version X of the software. I just unplug mine from the motherboard / hub and push them out of the way until required which may be an option for you.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 19:20

NEW: farbwerk 360

You didn't need to buy a license as it comes with one for a new device. License key is on the box.

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 12:34

Flow Sensor on quadro

That is the actual flow as you don't have to calibrate a high flow sensor.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 13:43

GELID Silent 12 (PWM) Wing 12 UV Blue or Noctua NF F12 PWM chromax.black.swap

I can't give you an exact comparison but I have 20 Noctua NF12 3000 rpm industrial fans in my S8 with pedestal, 6x2 on Nexxxos Monsta radiators and 8 for air and with an Aquaero I can run them as low as 300rpm. At 750 rpm the case is still silent. At full power it sounds like a jet engine but that's just for fun. They are incredibly well made, 6 year warranty, shift huge amounts of air and look good. I've tried many different fans over the years including Gentle Typhoons and prefer these. Maybe ...

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 16:07

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

OMG I want one now!!!!!! Well done guys another outstanding design and I look forward to using them.

Freitag, 3. August 2018, 15:16

Aquacomputer 6XT compatible

I've previously held the sensor and quite quickly you can see the temperature rising but again as long as you have access.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 13:48

Aquacomputer 6XT compatible

Perhaps plug them in one at a time and then make your own record?

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 14:17

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Just updated to 2018 and loving it. No issues at all so great job.

Freitag, 22. Juni 2018, 15:25

Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Sorry to hear you've lost "that loving feeling" for your rig. Take a breath and maybe it will return.

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 17:20

Corsair 1000D case

If you don't need the screen go for an LT and mount it where ever you like most probably out of the way.

Montag, 7. August 2017, 20:47

Help on Best Practices?

They look like 2 x ek d5 pumps and 2 x ddc too me.

Montag, 15. Mai 2017, 14:04

Connecting it all

You can by creating a software sensor through Aquasuite but the standard way is always to use water temperature as your CPU temp will dance about all over the place. You can also create a delta between water and air temps and control your loop that way which a lot of people prefer. Welcome to Aquaero land.

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 14:12

about aquabus cable

I realise its F/F but was wondering, as you have mentioned, if the wiring is the same.

Montag, 8. Mai 2017, 17:03

about aquabus cable

I will preempt the next question if I may with "is it the same as a 4 pin fan extension cable"?

Freitag, 5. Mai 2017, 16:13

Aquasuite 2017

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« One more suggestion. For those of us crazy enough to run 2 pumps and/or push/pull fans it would be great if we could turn the voltage of a fan and a pump output up a tiny bit compared to another output. I think that in a series setup, like 2 pumps and push/pull fans, the rotation of the pull component should be a little bit higher, so as not to use force from the first component to speed up the second. This of course when using the same controller to control both compon...

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 14:11

PWM Fan Splitters w/ Aquaero 6

Get an Aquaero Splitty as they also support Aquabus devices and look a lot better than the Phoyba ones.

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 13:28

Dual D5 AC USB Pumps and Aquaero 6XT

Shoggy, Does that make it a usb cable problem or a controller on the pump problem? thanks

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016, 14:23

Dual D5 AC USB Pumps and Aquaero 6XT

I have two AC USB D5 pumps connected via USB only that work fine except one doesn't display the correct RPM. The one that seems weird shows the RPM as about 1/10th of what it should be but the flow is fine as I have a usb high flow meter and a mark one eyeball. So when running full tilt one shows 4800 RPM and the other about 480. I haven't upgraded the software yet to any new version so still on 2016.4 Ideas?

Samstag, 26. November 2016, 11:10

Aquasuite is no longer free?

I do understand the need to charge and intend to continue to support AC and their great products.

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 23:42

I have 106 days on my 6 pro. 2 d5 pumps one of which is less than a year the other along with a high flow usb bought at the same time as the 6 pro. fabrwerk lights about 6 months, Is there a particular reason you have started charging for aquasuite now?

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 22:17

I installed it and it said all my devices were unlicensed so I couldn't see anything

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 19:52

What happened?

Montag, 21. November 2016, 21:03

Will there ever be a Poweradjust with 4 pin PWM?

Thanks for the reply they make sense.

Donnerstag, 10. November 2016, 13:48

Fan stutter

Well my Aquaero is handling it all very nicely so thanks for such an outstanding piece of tech

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 21:18

Fan stutter

Thanks for the reply Shoggy. Never had a warning about overload. Where do I see the 90w peek? In Aquasuite the most I ever see on PWM #1 is 11.2v and 1.43 amps. I presume I'm doing the math incorrectly. I've just run them all at 100% for 10 seconds and didn't receive any errors.

Montag, 7. November 2016, 15:21

Fan stutter

Hi Shoggy, They are connected to a splitty9 ands then onto the aquaero port. Full config is: pwm1 : 12 x nidec 2150 typhoons via 2 splitty9's at 615rpm at5v and 0.36a @25c in speed controlled mode. 100% = 11.2v, 1.43a @1700 rpm. pwm2: 4 x noctua 3000 via y cables at 400 rpm at11.9v and 0.00a at 25c in PWM mode controlled mode. 100% = 11.4v, 0.70a @2700 rpm. pwm3: 6 x noctua 3000 via spliity9 at 300rpm at11.9v and 0.00a at 25c in PWM mode controlled mode.100% = 11.2v, 1.44a @2660 rpm. pwm4: 6 x n...

Montag, 7. November 2016, 11:20

Fan stutter

Hi, I've just replaced my 6 Akasa Piranha case fans with Noctua Industrial 3000's and I seem to be getting fan stutter / ticking when I start. I'm using a splitty9 and if I unplug it and then plug it back in on the aquaero it's fine. But restart and it comes back. I've tried start boost and it makes no difference. Also, is it possible to daisy chain Splitty9's? I presume as long as only one is transmitting the final rpm to the aquaero it should be fine but am struggling with this also. Many than...

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 21:52

Cleaning an Aqualis glass reservoir with nano coating

Dish washer didn't touch it so have put it back in. The dye must be very strong. When I replace the dye I will get a new tube.

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 14:42

Thanks Shoggy I will give it a go.

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016, 14:03

Thanks for the reply Infoseeker. Mayhems to be honest replied almost straight away and followed up with a PM so not disenchanted with their response. I will email Aqua directly as per your suggestion and you are right the staining doesn't matter terribly if I use the same colour and fill level. Just strange the RX360 rads, cheap XSPC tubing and fittings and other bits and pieces are all fine. Couple of rinses with ultra pure or equivalent and its all gone and the fluid is clear. I will keep you ...

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016, 13:54

Update from Mayhems. The staining in the res is caused by the way the Aqualis works as more of an expansion tank holding the warm fluid, The best advice we could give is to contact Aquacomputer and ask them what is the best way to clean there product. Below is a link to the MSDS sheets the coolants incase they ask what coolant you were using. http://mayhems.net/sds/pastel/250ml/past…_250_ml_sds.pdf http://mayhems.net/sds/pastel/1ltr/paste…e_1_ltr_sds.pdf Anybody from Aqua care to advise me pleas...

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016, 11:30

Thanks for the info. I've posted there also.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 09:30

Hi all, After a year the reservoir is stained by the Mayhems fluid it has been holding. Tried fairy liquid and hot water but didn't remove it. Any ideas to make it sparkly again? Thanks

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 13:11

Fancy graphics for overview page

Wow that page looks fantastic. I will take a look at Rainmeter.

Samstag, 13. August 2016, 11:02

Fancy graphics for overview page

Many thanks. I'll take a look.