• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 23:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Battlemarz«

New Aquacomputer D5 with USB not detected by Aquasuite

Thanks for your help guys, I've got it working. The device was showing up in the control panel as unknown. It appears to be crucial to install the Aquasuite software prior to connecting the USB, something I did not do. Steps to follow if you have the same problem: Connect pump only through power supply molexBoot PC and uninstall Aquasuite and all unknown USB devices (Through Computer Managment - Device Manager)RebootInstall Aquasuite (I set to run as administrator and start on boot)Complete Shut...

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 15:02

EnigmaG, I'll check that once I get home from work. Is there anything special that needs to be done to install that USB device? Or should it just be auto detected by Windows?

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 05:29

The main power works fine off of the molex connection. The pump is currently running, just at full speed and with no way to communicate to it. The pump should not need the Aquaero 5 or 6 to function, otherwise why have a USB interface? Here is an example of someone who did a pretty detailed walk through and they have it working in both USB and through the Aquaero. http://www.specialtechforums.co.uk/showt…uabus-Interface.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 04:20

I just finished a new build using Aqua Computer D5 pump with USB and aquabus interface (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2901). My intention was to run the pump without an Aquaero and only connected to motherboard USB header. After booting into windows and getting Aquasuite 2015 installed the pump is not detected, the only things on the left panel are 'Overview Pages', 'Data log', and 'aquasuite'. What I've tried without success: Aquasuite 2014v3 instead of 2015 shows no diffe...