• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 20:36

Forenbeitrag von: »Dagamus(NM)«

AMS 420 rad/res/pump flow meter question

It is the copper AMS 420 with the eheim 600 with the flow meter add in option. I want to control the pump through aqua suite. I believe I can do that whether connected via aquabus high or by usb. It just seems odd that the three pin header for flow is the same header as the aquabus. I am trying to decide if I should 1. connect the AMS to usb only with the flow meter connected to the aquabus/flow header on the AMS or 2. connect the AMS to usb, aquabus to aquaero, flow meter to flow input of aquae...

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 20:21

AMS 420 rad/res/pump flow meter question

Hi everybody, I know that my usb flow meters connect to aquabus high but I am confused about the flow meter for the AMS unit. I believe that this unit connects to the flow header but on the front of the AMS the header for flow is also labeled aquabus. How should this Flow meter be connected to the AMS? I plan on connecting the aquabus to the aquaero, but if I am limited to only having usb then so be it. I assume that the flow will be transmitted via the flow/aquabus header when using the usb to ...

Montag, 2. Februar 2015, 05:41

Connecting 6 PA to Aquaero 6 XT

How many usb 3.0 headers do you have on the motherboard? Would it not be easier to connect a 20 pin usb 3.0 to 9 pin usb 2.0 reducer cable and then run a second NZXT splitter? I am in the same boat, aq6 with 4 PA3's, four USB d5's, and 3 USB flow meters. The aq5 was limited to four mps devices on the high aquabus. Is that still the case with the aq6? Or are the pumps not considered mps?