• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-21 von insgesamt 21.

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 14:17

Forenbeitrag von: »XenoMorpH«

Aquabus / RPM signal cable 3 pins problems

Having a new problem...can not get any device work on the aquabus anymore. Not even with the standard cables. I have 2 PowerAdjust 2 Ultra's, reset them to factory defaults, gave them a aquabus number (51 and 52). Also the Farbwerk had a reset and gave it number (21). The Aquaero had a factory reset, reconnected the devices one by one to the Aquaero, but they don't get detected. What's going on?

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 22:24

And it worked!! But now my Farbwerk is not connecting anymore. Not even with the original cables. ... I Updated and Rebooted through USB, restarted the pc and reconntec it, but a no go

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 11:42

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« What device were you using to connect them too since some devices need a 4-pin for power. Using a PowerAdjust 2 Ultra and a Farbwerk. They work with the standard 3pin cables.... Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Did you megger the cable with an ohm meter after sleeving to confirm continuity between the two plugs? No I didn't, maybe that's what I could do..... Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »XenoMorpH« Then I single sleeved the cables. 20161121_163926b.jpg your cables are reversed...

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 16:11

This is how I created them: [attach]5924[/attach] After soldering them I used some heatshrink to protect the solder-joint [attach]5925[/attach] Then I single sleeved the cables. [attach]5926[/attach] I have no idea why it's not working..... They are not for the RPM port, fior the aquabus-port...

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016, 23:22

I created my own Aquabus / RPM signal cable. Used 2 old 3 pin female cables and soldered them togheter and sleeved them. Made 2 of them, but they don't seem to work? Does anyone has an idea why they are not working? I reconnected the standard (pretty long) cables and the devices work with my Aquaero.... But not with those 2 hand-made cables

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016, 23:05

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Zitat For all existing customers with aquaero 5/6 XT or aquaduct XT (no matter how old), we grant a free license for the aquasuite 2017. The devices automatically activate the software without an additional license key. Same for all other aquaero and aquaduct customers with a total running time of less than 2160 hours (90 days continuous operation). All owners of aquastream ULTIMATE also receive a free license for the aquasuite 2017. I own a Aquaero 6 XT, bought it a while back in 2016, it has ...

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 09:50

Open Hardware monitor in aquasuit 2016-4?

Seems that NONE of the sensor software (AIDA, HWinfo, etc) shows up under System? Will do a complete Aquasuit reinstall again....mayvbe that'll help. EDIT: Nope, still not working. Even with older versions of Aquasuit

Dienstag, 12. April 2016, 23:38

Open Hardware monitor in aquasuit 2016-4?

It seems that the Open Hardware Monitor sensors are no-longer availabvlein Aquasuit? I am not able to select the data source within the Overview pages, even when OHM is running in the background. Running Windows 10, AS2016-4

Montag, 31. August 2015, 21:35

Aquaero 5 LT keeps asking to update firmware.

I managed to solve this weird problem by reinstalling aquasuit....

Montag, 31. August 2015, 19:56

Aquaero 5 LT keeps asking to update firmware.

Aquasuit 2015-6 keeps asking to update mu Aquaero 5 LT to the latest firmware. Then I let the update run and it restarts the device....I restart Aquasuit and want to change some settings, but the it says again: Update firmware now. I have done this several times now, but I still get the same message over and over. I am using Windows 10. Edit: current firmware virsion is 2002

Freitag, 27. März 2015, 15:40

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

...I completely overlooked that optinion All fixed now, tnx!!

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015, 18:21

Is there any documentation on how to do so? I have no idea how to solve this (maybe I should make a different thread and not to hijack this 1). EDIT: Added the output and added the controller.....still not working.

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015, 16:27

I did, but it does not work. I had 2 ledstrings attached to the controller, I could only select 1; Farbwerk(1) 1-R /G/B. But I was not able to control the colors either. What am I doing wrong here

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015, 07:13

I just received my farbwerk. Connected it trough aquabus and USB. My 5LT sees the farbwerk on Bus address 20. The device also appears in the device list. I can also adjust the color settings withint the device itself using USB, but how can I control the device with the aquabus with no usb connected?

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 21:38

Can’t control fan speed connected to PowerAdjust 2 Ultra using Aquaero 5 Pro/Aquasuite 2015-1

Tnx!! That did the trick !! But the tacho from 1 of my pumps is not working. So when I add it to the controller list, it shuts down even though it has 100% power. When I remove it from the list, it starts running again. With second pump/PA2 the tacho works ok and adjusting the power output works just fine.

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 17:14

Can’t control fan speed connected to PowerAdjust 2 Ultra using Aquaero 5 Pro/Aquasuite 2015-1

I have the same kind of problem. I have 2 Power Adjust 2 Ultra's connected to the aquabus, On each PA I have a DDC pump running. Problem is that I can not adjust their speed. When I disconnect them from the aquabus, and connect through USB, I am able to lower the voltage and the speed goes down. What seems to be the problem then?

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 00:10

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

I have tested a bit with some different types of molex cabels I have laying around, found out that some cable have influence on the vdroop. Maybe full-copper cables have less resistance than el-cheapo copper-look-a-like cables? The fans are now running perfectly at 11.9V...weird. Tried the same on the PA2's, but the difference is minimal...0.1V at the most. Still running at 11.6-11.7V Too bad....if you say it's normal for the PA2's to have a vdroop like this, then I have to live with that. tnx !...

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 20:17

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

I'm running 3 GT's on 1 channel, 2 Corsairs FP's on a channel and 2 EK Vardar's on 1 channel. It's not that much compared to what I have seen others do...

Samstag, 24. Januar 2015, 22:48

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

I have 2 Poweradjust 2's (connected to my 5LT) and each of them is powering a DDC pump. When I connect the pumps the Voltage drops from 12.0V to 11.7V-11.8V. Is this normal? Same goes for my aquareo 5LT the fans are running on 11.1V