• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 12:11

Forenbeitrag von: »Jsep87«

Order inquiry...

[attach]5125[/attach] Zitat von »InfoSeeker« For the best result as to the status of your order, use the contact information provided you in the farbwerk thread, It was quite helpful my friend. Thank you for the replies. : ) Any advice on my order? This is what I've got so far. Lol and not sure how much more I can afford at this rate ! >8 ) [attach]5125[/attach] [attach]5126[/attach]

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 10:16

RE: RE: Order inquiry...

Zitat von »Bytales« Zitat von »Jsep87« I placed my order on the 19th of February and my order still hasn't shipped or anything. it still just says, "processing order"... Is this normal? whats the deal? Welcome to the club, i ordered stuff in november 2014, and i still need to receive a double circuit radiator from that order, supposedly it should arrive this week, but still havent received anything yet. Another order that i placed on 8th of february shipped, but the radiators from that order ar...

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 02:05

Order inquiry...

I placed my order on the 19th of February and my order still hasn't shipped or anything. it still just says, "processing order"... Is this normal? whats the deal?

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 11:56

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

who can i contact to edit an order i just paid for? i want to add this to it before it ships out~!