• 20.04.2024, 06:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019, 06:34

Forenbeitrag von: »belezeebub«

Fabwerk 53170 No effects options just colors?

Zitat von »sebastian« with the farbwerk you can use 12V Strips, with farbwerk 360 (adressable LEDs, RGBpx). With the farbwerk you can set up all effects. Make Screenshots when somthing is not clear. Breathing is possible. The farbwerk can do much more things as the mainboard headers (Aura ....) My FabWerk is the 53170 and it is plugged into the Aquabus port of a 6 LT I am running Aquasuite X4 Then I am missing something, I have 16 140MM 12V RGB fans in my system I have the latest version of Aqu...

Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019, 17:53

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe you did purchase the wrong item. You want the farbwerk 360 with individually addressable RGB LEDs to get the effects you are looking for. Partial list in snip in attachment. Very disappointing, as all of my fans are 12V RGB, addressable is a 5 volt, I purchased these fans to work with the Fabwerk I guess I’ll return my Fabwerk and go back to the powered RGB splitters from my motherboard header. I didn’t really want all those extra cables and to have to load a se...

Samstag, 27. Juli 2019, 16:42

I have had Aquaero’s in the last 15 computers I have used I love them no fan controls is better, in this build to control all my fans I have a 6 XT, and my first Farbwerk I’ll take 60% of the blame I should have researched it better but I didn’t know in this day and age the Farbwerk only changes colors no strobe, no breathing no effects at all. The header from my motherboard does a better job. Is there going to be a software update to take care of this or do I need to yank the Farbwerk out and r...

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2016, 19:09

Aquaero 6 Pro and Aquastream XT

Thanks for all your help it seems my Pump just came with a bad cable once I swapped it out everything is 5 by 5

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 18:26

I do not see an Aquastream Tab and the pump is not listed under Pumps I am worried about plugging in the AquaBus cable because of the warning in the manual "if this is connected to an aquabus port the port must not be configured as a flow sensor otherwise the pump controller will be destroyed"

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 04:32

I have the Pump plugged into USB and POWER only it works but AquaSuite does not detect the pump I don't remember having to use the AquaBus interface on my last system but that was a few years ago Questions 1. What does the USB interface on the Pump do if it doesn't talk to AquaSuite? 2. Do I need to plug in the AquaBus cable and still have the USB cable in place? or do I need one of the other?

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015, 03:59

Best Way to Connect Aquaero 6 to AquaStream XT

Okay the instructions are a bit vage so here are my questions 1. Should I use the Aquabus connection to my Pump or should I use USB or both? I am currently using the aquabus and it is working but in Aquasuite RPM is pegged at 5220.0 and flow rate only changes by maybe .3 of a GPH as measured by my Aqua Computer flow meter. I have a curve controller set up for the pump as the % shown there changes with CPU temp 2. Under Pumps should the AquaStream XT be set my controller or automatic speed (again...