• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 21:04

Forenbeitrag von: »deuce«

Problem controlling D5 pump power

Yes, the pump is the AC D5 USB/Aquabus pump. What exactly do you mean by: Zitat von »pcRelic« If the pump is model D5 USB aquabus, it is not controlled by power level. Read the manuals. I saw one reference to this ("not controlled by power level") from someone elsewhere in the forum, but according to the manual: 12. Configuration of the mps device (aquasuite) ......12.5. Pump power ..............Adjust pump power as desired. Seems clear in the manual, and seems to be supported by the power level...

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 18:17

Forenbeitrag von: »deuce«

Problem controlling D5 pump power

Hi, I have a D5 pump that doesn't appear to respond when I reduce pump power using aquasuite 2015. I understand that when I first power the pump on, pump power is 100% by default. After installing aquasuite, (and then shutting down and connecting the D5 USB) the mps device is recognized easily, but when I adjust power to any other level and click save, the noise level stays the same and the flow rate appears unchanged. I don't have a flow meter yet so I can't know for sure that the flow rate isn...