• 16.04.2024, 18:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 12:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Tasmik«

Coolant Particals Filtering to top of Reservoir - Need Ideas.

Hi guys/gals, this is getting worse now, the red one is almost dark red to half way down the res, so I am going to have to try and fix this soon, any ideas? I was going to try routing this again through the top and see if the noise I was getting originally is still happening, if it does I will take a video of it to see if that helps with people giving me ideas whats up with the hideous noise. any other ideas would be appreciated. Cheers

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 09:47

Hi For some reason it wasn't showing up when I tried to edit it. The image is just me showing with paintshop how I originally had the pips setup. I love this res, its beautiful, but I need a real way of getting this working so that the fluid is forced to mix correctly, this image above was doing it, but it was noisy as hell for some reason. Hoping someone else has had this kind of issue.

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 17:47

Hey everyone, I've finished my build not long ago, with dual loops and I seem to have an issue im not sure on how to fix. The loops running ok kind of, but the res seems to be insignificant and just a catchment for coolant that's not being used and as you can see in the image the color of the coolant is getting darker to the top, so its not mixing at all, as I put a few drops of dye in it in the start to try and darken it up as well. It seemed to be doing ok but after I guess a month this darker...