• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 05:13

Forenbeitrag von: »jmonteiro«

Aquaero controlling RED LED (not RGB)

Can the aquaero control RED LED 5mm (not RGB, something like this) using the PWR 1/2 output ports? If so, what is the connector I need to connect to the ports? Is it a normal 2 pin connector like the ones on the temperature sensors? Also, is there an adapter to convert from the 4-pin molex to the 2-pin I need to connect to the aquaero? Sorry for the amount of questions Thanks, Jorge

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 15:08

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

If you look at the eBay page (where I bought them from), they do say: Recommended resistance: 330 to 1K Ohms with 5.0V to 12.0V operating voltage I guess I need to buy some resistances. Thanks, Jorge[list][*][/list]

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 03:27

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

Hello guys! I just received my Farbwerk and 2 LED strips and I love it, it is a pretty cool device I also bought 25 LED ( link here ) and would like to be able to connect them but I seem to be having problems with it. I believe I already burned 2 of them since when I connect them, I see a color for 1 or 2 seconds and then they die Do you guys think I need some resistors? Those LED lights are supposed to allow 12V input but their current is only 5-25mA and it seems the Farbwerk outputs a lot more...