• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 22:32

Forenbeitrag von: »sircody01«

Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Maybe the exploded view from this forum post will help? Welche Pumpe ist im Aquaduct 720?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 01:24

Customized fill level control

You're welcome! It's nice to know the instructions were straightforward and easy to follow.

Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 16:12

Aquaero RGB header voltage

@Railgun. The output is current limited, not voltage limited and there's absolutely nothing wrong with this design. The current limitation will prevent you from burning out your LED's. It also prevents you from getting accurate voltage measurements until the output is drawing the right amount of current, i.e. you have an LED running off of the output.

Montag, 23. März 2015, 23:45

Aquaero RGB header voltage

Was your reading taken with the output loaded i.e. driving an LED or unloaded? The Aquero LED outputs have a built in resistor. You will get a significantly lower reading when the output is loaded down.

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 20:30

Customized fill level control

I decided I wanted to create a fill level control that would display 10 different levels instead of just the 3 that come with the factory install. I am releasing it into the public domain. Attached are all the files you need to make this work on your system. 1) Extract the images out of the .zip file and place them into your C:\Program Files\aquasuite\Content\images folder. 2) Create a new Custom Control on your Overview Page 3) Select your fill level sensor as your data source 4) On the Display...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 20:13

Getting error "cannot locate resource"

I found the problem. There's more than one comparator in the original sample. It uses both CompareSmalerConverter & CompareGreaterEqualConverter. It seems it should use only CompareGreaterEqualConverter instead. I'll posted the complete custom control in a new thread.

Montag, 16. März 2015, 16:22

Thanks! That solved the code check errors. That brings up a couple of follow up questions, plus there's new problem now. 1) Where/how did you find this syntax to use? I normally like finding and solving problems myself, so just wondering where you learned this syntax from. 2) Why is this syntax necessary for the images I added, but not for the factory installed images (aqualis_fill_20.png, aqualis_fill_50.png, aqualis_fill_100.png)? Now it's displaying something, but it appears to be the wrong i...

Montag, 16. März 2015, 01:49

I'm trying to create my own custom control in Aquasuite. I'm getting this error when I check the code: --------------------------- Test result --------------------------- One or more errors in XAML code found! 'Initialization of 'System.Windows.Setter' threw an exception.' Line number '80' and line position '27'. Cannot locate resource 'content/images/aqualis_fill_10.png'. This makes no sense as the image is in the images folder. It can find other images but not the new ones I added. Here's the ...

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 22:54

Which device should I select?

Ah I see it now. Thank you for pointing out what I overlooked. Thank you for the warning about the membrane. It is installed as stated.

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 17:19

Which device should I select?

I just setup this D5 pump adapter with this reservoir. Now I'm configuring the fill level sensor. Can anyone guide me on which device I should select (see attached screen shot) for proper operation? There are multiple selections and I can't tell which one is the right one.

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 16:26

Virtual Sensor Temp Difference Reading Question

I realize this is a very old thread. After thinking about it, the solution seems plain and simple to me. Go ahead and keep all internal calculations in C, then when it's time to display the value, IF the calculation is a difference, just don't add 32 to the value after scaling to F. What's so hard about that?

Montag, 9. März 2015, 23:13

Bug in virtual sensor calculation

Oh, Ok. Just discovered this is a well known issue. I only just now found this very old thread: Virtual Sensor Temp Difference Reading Question

Montag, 9. März 2015, 23:03

Bug in virtual sensor calculation

I think I found a bug in the Aquasuite 2015.3 virtual sensor difference calculation. See the two attached screen shots for examples. It's only when F is selected for display. It appears correct when C is selected for display. Can someone confirm?