• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 22:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Blade Runner«

Farbwerk in Car

Thanks Sebastian, I will get a 12v to 5v step down transformer then.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 20:24

Farbwerk in Car

I am trying to use a Bluetooth Farbwerk to run some AQ RGB strips in a car. My question is, I have 12v but no 5v in the car, can I connect 12v to the 5v input without damage/ overheating etc?? I have tried just the 12v supply and nothing lights up, if I daisychain the 12v to the 5v the Farbwerk works but I am worried about doing that ?

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 15:35

Aquastream to Aquastream Ultimate update

Many thanks, I should have looked there first. Zitat von »wpuser« In the manual you can see this: pins 4, 5, 6, 10, 12: ground pins 13, 14, 15: + 12 pins 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11: not connected remember: The aquastream Ultimate has a SATA power connector

Samstag, 21. Mai 2016, 16:45

Aquastream to Aquastream Ultimate update

Can anyone tell me if I can just run a 12v power and black ground wire to the Aquastream Ultimate? I am making cables and want to keep the clutter down, if the second ground wire and the 5V wire are not used I might as well omit them?

Samstag, 21. Mai 2016, 16:43

Skylake Twister

Zitat von »sebastian« The twister works only with an Skylake CPU.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 22:49

Aquastream XT Ultimate Fitting Question

Thanks Shoggy, that is great news :-)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 20:31

Aquastream XT Ultimate Fitting Question

Just had my new XT Ultimate delivered for a new build I am doing and I just had a thought. Is there any reason why the pump cant be mounted and run, on its side like in the attached picture? It would just give me a few more mounting options. Thanks in advance if anyone can help. ETA. Just had another thought! They are coming thick and fast tonight!. Could the red end part with all the electronics inside, be mounted remotely from the pump body it I extended the wires? [attach]5662[/attach]

Dienstag, 24. November 2015, 10:23

USB and Aquabus Connection Question

Thanks Jakusonfire thats useful to know, since my pumps are not on display I may well run a couple of aquabus cables to them to allow proper control.

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 23:31

Many thanks InfoSeeker, thats all I needed to know. I am trying to have as few cables as possible so this is good news. If the Farbwerk needs it' one Aquabus wire will not really matter from that, as it is the easiest to hide.

Samstag, 21. November 2015, 16:59

I have my current setup wired with all the aquabus connections going back to the Aquero 6, I also have all of the USB connections on everything including the Aquero going to a USB hub then back to the motherboard. I cant easily get at some of the connectors to try this before I wire up my new build, so my question is:- Can I wire my 2 Aqua computer D5 pumps(USB and Aquabus interface type), 2 Reservoirs (Fill level sensor type with USB outlet), a Farbwerk and an Aquero 6 to a USB hub and then ont...

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 16:55

Resistors on my RGB LEDs

Zitat von »wa3pnt« Can you please post the specifications on the RGB Bulbs you are going to connect. "Most" of the RGB bulbs are common cathode (negative) and not common anode (positive). The Farbwerk requires a common anode (+12 Volt) RGB device. The single RGB Bulbs, such as this http://www.aquatuning.us/air-cooling/con…aquaero-5-und-6 are common cathode (Ground) which only require 3 - 4 Volts for operation, AND are relatively low current devices. These types may be plugged directly into the ...

Freitag, 13. November 2015, 16:59

Resistors on my RGB LEDs

I know I will need 470 Ohm resistors on the R, G and B tails from my common anode LED bulbs that I plan to run from the Farbwerk. My question is if I run a setup like the picture below, will I need a set of resistors on all 4 bulbs or just one set on the feed from the Farbwerk? [attach]5492[/attach]

Dienstag, 3. November 2015, 01:23

Aquero 6 Display

I have already fitted 2 Aquero 6s on my pc and I am going to fit one to my sons pc which I am building at the moment. I cant take the displays off the 2 I have installed on my pc to have a look at the connection between the display and the body so my question is: Would it be possible to mount the display about 300mm away from the body of the Aquero 6 with some type of cable?

Samstag, 2. Mai 2015, 23:57

Aquastream Temperature Sensor Question

Zitat von »Pilo« If I'm not wrong and remember correctly, there are probably three cases the temp sensor can appear in the Aquasuite. The first is, if you have the pump connected only via USB to the motherboard, the with the pump connected temp sensor only shows up in the Aquastream section of the Aquasuite. You could not use this temp sensors output data in the Aquaero itself or in the Aquaero temp sensor section of the Aquasuite, for example as data source in a virtual temp sensor or to temp ...

Samstag, 2. Mai 2015, 22:36

Aquastream Temperature Sensor Question

I have inline temperature sensors just beside the return pipes on my pair of Aquastream pumps, my question is: Can I connect the temperature sensor wires to the temp headers on the pumps or do I have to run the wires back to the Aqueros for it to work in the Aquasuite?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 17:41

Aquabus Conections

Yes I have 2 Aqueros

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 11:14

Aquabus Conections

Thanks to both of you. Does the high flow sensor connected directly to the flow connector on the Aquero still show up in the Aquasuite? I have not bought the 2 flow sensors yet, would I be better with the expensive :-) one with USB etc?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 10:16

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

Can you connect RGB LED single bulbs to the Farbwerk or only LED Strips?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 09:14

Aquabus Conections

I know that you can connect lots of Aquabus devices with Y splitter cables but I would like to know if it can be done this way too. In one half of my loop I have a 6 XT with a real time clock attached (RT Clock has 2 aquabus terminals), a Farbwerk (2 aquabus terminals), an Aquastream pump and a AQ High flow sensor; Can I connect one of the Aquabus connectors from the real time clock to the Farbwerk, the other real time clock Aquabus terminal to the pump and the second Farbwerk Aquabus terminal t...

Donnerstag, 19. März 2015, 21:13

New Aquero Owner Needs Some Help

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I have an aquaduct 360 mark V which has an aquaero 5 XT, and my gigant 1680 has an aquaero 6 pro, and I see both in aquasuite and can control both independently. You should see 2 auqaero tabs on the left in aquasuite, and both should be controlled independently. Edit: Just as you can with MPS devices, you can assign a personal title to each aquaero (i.e. "CPU Loop" & "GPU Loop") for ease of identifying which does what. Thank you again, I appreciate your replies. I underst...

Donnerstag, 19. März 2015, 16:28

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I know of, but have no familiarity with farbwerk, but perhaps it provides a solution? (aquabus & Bluetooth versions are mutually exclusive, one cannot do the other) I have a Farbwerk but as far as I know it will only control RGB Strips, not led's or the instructions only mention RGB Strips anyway. I have bought the second Aquero 6 for the extra fan channels I need and it should be delivered tomorrow, I just really need to know if it will be seen by the Aquasuite separate ...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 22:34

Two Aquero 6 XT's

I have been reading up on the Aquero 6 and have discovered a possible hitch with what I have planned for my 2 loops. I want to light the filters and resevoirs with RGB Led's and have ordered a Jeak Amp so that I can run more than 1 RGB LED from the LED output on the Aquero 6. I have just realised that this will be ok if I want both loops to have the same colours, (I want to go from Blue when the loop is cold, through a range of colours up to bright red for very hot) but I think it will not work ...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 09:03

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat Just one more thing, is it OK to run all of the aqua computer parts I have got just with USB connections only and not connect any of the Aquabus terminals together? This is an oft asked question. I will try to explain the relationship of the two connections. The USB connection allows you to setup the aquacomputer device (i.e. set addresses), update firmware and such. The aquabus connection is used for control and monitoring of the device through the aquaero, where y...

Dienstag, 17. März 2015, 20:29

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat How do I assign the 2 ports for the pumps? Do I have to manually assign the ports for the two pumps in the aquasuite or are they automatically picked up if you connect the pumps/ Aquero via USB? If you do not use the aquabus connection to the aquaero, you do not need to set the aquabus addresses for the pumps. You set the aquabus addresses via the USB connection. Addresses 10 and 11 are available (per section 15.4 of the manual), so one can remain at the default add...

Montag, 16. März 2015, 23:06

I am in the process of building a new watercooled PC and I have bought the following Aqua Computer control items: 1 X Aquero 6 XT 2 X Aquastream Ultra Pumps 1 x Farbwerk 1 x Multiswitch I have a couple of questions:- How do I assign the 2 ports for the pumps? Do I have to manually assign the ports for the two pumps in the aquasuite or are they automatically picked up if you connect the pumps/ Aquero via USB? Do the pumps have to be connected to the Molex power supply to sort out the port assignm...