• 28.04.2024, 00:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2015, 19:10

Forenbeitrag von: »bn880«

Flow sensor „high flow USB“ 53129 with Aquastream XT Ultra?

Zitat von »sebastian« This sensor has a USB and aquabus to transmit the sensor data. The RPM signal is only for error indication. Zitat The high flow USB has NO flow impulse output. The aquabus can only be used with a aquaero. The alarm output from mps deliver no flow signal. Alright good info thanks and understood. Though I guess it is a little bit confusing even after reading both the manual for the XT pump and the flow sensors. The reason it's confusing is A) the pump has a pinout labeled "a...

Mittwoch, 1. April 2015, 01:33

Forenbeitrag von: »bn880«

Flow sensor „high flow USB“ 53129 with Aquastream XT Ultra?

Hello, I am wondering if I can connect the High Flow USB flow sensor to my Aquastream XT Ultra pump via the Alarm 3 pin cable on the flow sensor to the Aquabus/Flow 3 pin input on the XT Ultra pump? If so what would be the calibration value to use in Aquasuite Pump configuration section? I understand that I would initially need to connect the High Flow USB sensor to USB to configure the 3 pin alarm output as a regular RPM signal, correct? Also just wanted to confirm: the High Flow USB item 53129...