• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 16:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Brockmonster«

Newbe Connection Help

Thanks for the input That MyModToys Block is a good idea!... which means i can have a third loop at some point as I already have a 3rd Poweradjust fitted but not wired. Is the pump speed detected through the Aquabus connection or does it only show via USB ?

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 22:25

Newbe Connection Help

so that means the aquabus 3 pin connection from the pump goes on to the Aquabus 3 pin on the Poweradjust ...so I do that for both pumps using 2 Poweradjust and the second Aquabus connection from both poweradjust`s connects to the Aquaero 6 Aquabus High connection using a Y Aquabus splitter

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 21:57

Newbe Connection Help

Thanks for the reply The flow sensor is the none USB and also I have 2 x Poweradjust 3 USB, ultra version Product No.: 53167. There will be 2 loops in use. Sorry it should be Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 1 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 Fan connection Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 2 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 2 Fan connection

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 18:30

Newbe Connection Help

Hello im new here and need some advice on wiring up my Aqua computer goodies. I have an Aquaero 6 XT, 2 Power adjust 3 ultra, 2 Flow Sensors High Flow, 2 Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface pumps, 23 fans 20 of which are push pull on 3 rads. After Looking at the quick start guide i came up with this but would like some input Aquaero 6 XT USB = Motherboard Aquaero High Speed Aquabus = y Aquabus Cable = Poweradjust 3 Ultra x 2 Flow Meter 1 = Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 = Flow Flow...