Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 1. Mai 2015, 23:04

Forenbeitrag von: »fariouche«

Aquaero 5 USB protocol

sorry, my mistake .... the offsets are indeed correct thanks

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 22:12

Aquaero 5 USB protocol

Yes, I paid attention to this... strange... In fact, I was too lazy to count manually the offsets and used gcc to count for me, taking care of byte aligning the structure using some like that: #pragma pack(1) before include the header file and struct outData* pdata = (struct ouData*)NULL; then printf("%x", &(pdata->m_curve)); will print the offset of curve for example I've just redonne the computation of the offsets manually, and I find 0x167 bytes for Fans (and by the way I suppose that FAN_COU...

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 20:17

Aquaero 5 USB protocol

Zitat von »sebastian« this layout match exact to the current firmware. but the read out the sensor names is not possible/allowed for 3rd party software. Thank you, maybe I was not looking at the correct structure then? I was looking to the following file: https://github.com/aquacomputer/plugin_s…a_layout_1200.h struct OutData matches up to "temperatures", but not for "fans"... So I deduced that something was missing between the "temperatures" field and "fans" field... Also I see 3 strange "." a...

Montag, 13. April 2015, 19:26

Aquaero 5 USB protocol

Hello, I've made modification to have aquaero working under linux with FW 2002... The mapping changed, and the sensor names are not reported the same way. To Aquacomputer guys, I have a question: Is it possible to have a kind of mapping or structure describing the sensors mapping? I've found a C structure in the SDK, data_layout_1200.h,, but it is not exactly matching unfortunately. Thank you!