• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Montag, 20. April 2015, 20:40

Forenbeitrag von: »InfoSeekerX«

Troubleshooting the Whole Lot of Aquacomputer Parts

OK, I think we had different issues then... unfortunately that is all I have, you may want to contact support. As to the fans, I believe they are controlled by the aquaero, and if you can't access it you may not have control from aquasuite. Do you have the infrared controller?

Montag, 20. April 2015, 14:55

Troubleshooting the Whole Lot of Aquacomputer Parts

You may try deleting the aquaero tab in aquasuite, and then restarting the system & aquasuite with the USB connected.

Sonntag, 19. April 2015, 03:30

Which SLI water bridge?

As Pilo said... I think this is the one you need. Don't forget to install the blanking plate on the center ports.

Samstag, 18. April 2015, 14:24

Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Try these: Martin's Liquid Lab Flow Rate Estimator Tom's Hardware HW Watercooling Sticky

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 22:41

With the water block load I listed above, I was getting 75 - 80 lph, and under regular load (browsing, etc) I was fine. But when I went into gaming mode, and both graphics cards & the CPU loaded up, the 360 was unable to dissipate the heat. A 720 should do twice the heat dissipation. The beauty of the aquaducts are the all in one function of the build... if you added an external pump, it would require extra modding to get it into the aquaero 5 PRO. If you are comfortable with 75-80 lph, then you...

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 20:58

Zitat von »Kyle XY« Whooaa !! Are you able to do the concatenation of pumps on a same loop ? Yes you can... series or parrallel. I use the EK-D5 Dual TOP G1/4 CSQ - Acetal to run my dual D5s in series (Installation Manual) Zitat von »Kyle XY« A big question : Aquaduct seems to have aluminum elements. It seems not compatible with copper blocks. Am I right ? What are the advice from the Aquaduct designers ? For that discussion I recommend you contact support: support@aqua-computer.de

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 20:37

Saved Aquaero 2002 profiles unusable in 2003 firmware.

Your best response will be from support@aqua-computer.de

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 00:08

Zitat InfoSeekerX, for my information, what elements (radiators, blocks) did you have in your loop ? Currently I have an EKWB Monoblock for the MoBO & CPU & two EKWB on the video cards, and then two Aquacomputer D5 pumps on an EKWB dual top, placed inside an airplex GIGANT 1680 with aquaero 6 PRO, copper fins. (retired the 360)

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 17:16

RE: Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Zitat von »Kyle XY« Hello, I am interested in buying an Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V. It appears that two straight plug & cool fittings G 1/4 are already mounted onto the Aquaduct. Should I be able to replace them by my own G1/4 connectors ? I have an Aquaduct 360 XT MARK V, and yes, the two Plug & Cool inlet/outlet fittings at the base are G1/4 fittings that may be unscrewed and replaced with any G1/4 fitting you have.