• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015, 01:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Kaffefilter5«

Software Sensors in AquaSuite

So the other day I upgraded windows 8 to 8.1, and installed aquasuite. Everything went perfectly smoothly, except for that nothing shows up when I select data source on any of the software temp sensors. I have tried installing AIDA64, HWiNFO and Open HW Monitor + reinstalling one more time, but nothing appears still. BTW, the temps show up in OpenHWMonitor, so it is not like my MoBo doesnt let software read temps. I have also both reset and firmware updated my aquaero 5 LT, but nothing really ha...

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 17:25

Controlling an AquaComputer D5

finally got it working! Had to connect it with USB and then change the priority from USB to AquaBus. Thank you very much for very fast response

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 16:31

Zitat von »sebastian« Try to run the pump in the manual mode. Can you change the pump speed? btw thank you for so quick response! Is there an english customer support that I can contact?

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 16:24

I set it to manual, and tried 10%, 30%, 50% and 80% power, but it keeps on running at like 5000rpm. Pic below at 50%. [attach]5222[/attach]

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 16:13

So I picked up my new AquaComputer D5 pump with build-in AquaBus and USB support today, and I hooked it up to the "Aquabus High" connector on my Aquaero 5 LT. The pump appears in the pump section in aquasuite, I then set the pump speed to "Set by controller" and added it to a controller based on the CPU temp. When I go to the pumps section in aquasuite, it says that the pump is running at 1-5%, but at 5000+ rpm, which is what it should run at at 100% (pic below). So does anyone have an idea of w...