• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 5. August 2015, 17:29

Forenbeitrag von: »DTX3«

980ti Non-reference waterblocks

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« There have not been many non ref blocks made in recent history. The last was a block for one of the older MSI lightnings but that was all. For non ref blocks really only EK makes the effort I spoke with EK and they're currently making the block! So we should expect to see it available fairly soon

Freitag, 24. Juli 2015, 13:51

980ti Non-reference waterblocks

Hey Do you think you'll be stocking the 980ti non-reference design waterblocks at some point? http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3272 Thanks

Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 22:12

Single GPU Connector

Yep I'm contacted support and they will ship me a new one for a small fee Thanks for your responses

Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 10:32

Single GPU Connector

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Looks like part of an active back plate. I can't tell which GPU card you have from the picture, but hope it is in this list. Its the Titan Black which is top of that list. The thing is I have the back plate, I'm just missing the single connector as pictured in my op.

Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015, 19:48

Single GPU Connector

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Is this not for a single card? Yes for a single card. I can no longer find mine. I can only seem to find SLI bridges and none for single card. Or if there is an alternative I might be able to use? Its for this block

Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015, 19:37

Single GPU Connector

Hi there Does anyone know if I can purchase one of these for a single card? Thanks

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015, 21:38

Aquaero 6 Adjust Fan Speed?

Thanks all. It's ok, I only wanted a simple fan controller. This has too many things going on and doesn't feel very user friendly to me. So I'm selling it on eBay and opting for a Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller instead.

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 20:18

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Are you using the controller tab in aquasuite? You add a controller (I use Curve Controller for fans), then add a "Data Source" to the left side of the controller, and the fans you want controlled to the right side of the controller. You can either use an automatic default curve, or enter manual points for the controller. [attach]5244[/attach] Ah! I didn't realise there was software. So you can't actually control the fans on the Aquaero unit itself? You have to use the so...

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 16:14

Might sound like a silly question but how do you adjust the speed of the fans? I've plugged one in as a test and the fan runs at 100%. I found the fan controller section but nothing I do in there makes a difference. I've looked at the manual and I couldn't see anything that would help.

Freitag, 24. April 2015, 10:50

Which SLI water bridge?

Great thanks guys. I've put in an order and will let you know if it fits ok

Samstag, 18. April 2015, 21:09

Which SLI water bridge?

Hi there I require a waterblock bridge to cover my SLI setup of slots 1 and 4 here: Will this one fit http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3068 ? Thanks!