• 25.04.2024, 08:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Samstag, 5. September 2015, 10:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Drake«

Temperature sensor product n° 53067 spare part?

Hi all. I've lost the enclosure fitting for the temperature sensor product n° 53067. [attach]5371[/attach] Is possible to buy it or i have to replace the whole sensor? Thanks!

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2015, 10:12

Which pressure sensor choose?

I belive it's only a junction. I found i guide on the net about the installation of the delta 100 as a filling sensor... "this tube is then connected to the “LOW” marked port of the sensor…. THIS TUBE MUST NOT CONTAIN ANY FLUID IT MUST JUST BE FILLED WITH AIR!!!!...." And an istallation of a delta 500 as a sensor of pressur drop measure and probably i misinterpreted the image.

Montag, 11. Mai 2015, 23:18

Ok I will go for the delta 500! range: 0-500 mbar, resolution: 0.625 mbar (500/800) accuracy: + or - 12.5 mbar One other thing that is not clear to me is, how to measure the liquid pressure without let the liquid entering in to the sensor... perhaps i need that thing called pressure equalisation membrane? http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…550k8nun8jmd39d

Samstag, 9. Mai 2015, 22:31

If I can take advantage again of your patience and experience... If I want to monitor the pressure drop of the entire loop (2 rad 360, 1 cpu and 2 vga) witch sensor will do the best think? There is data loggin? There is the possibility to extract the data?

Freitag, 8. Mai 2015, 08:21

From Wikipedia Resolution is the smallest change in the underlying physical quantity that produces a response in the measurement. Accuracy is the measurement tolerance, or transmission of the instrument and defines the limits of the errors made when the instrument is used in normal operating conditions. If you use this sensor to estimate the pressure drop across the loop or across a component? Can you post please what is the SW representation? Thanks again.

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 23:53

Right! Resolution is 0.05 mmbar for Delta40... 0.125 mmbar for Delta100 and so on... Can i have also the accuracy? Thanks again.

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 20:40

Thanks a lot! May I ask where you found these technical specifications?

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015, 16:27

Hello everyone! Someone knows the difference between the various pressure sensors in addition to the measurement range? The Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 1000 has the same cost of all the others in the catalog and the largest measuring range ... so why take the others? Thanks in advance Davide.