• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 19:04

Forenbeitrag von: »YahgRaider«

Aqualis 450ml leaking

Hi all, I have an Aqualis 450ml, 34047, nano, coating, fountain etc. its mounted onto the ddc pump top. Now all was going well until I saw yesterday that a small amount of water is beginning to dribble out the bottom, between the glass and the acrylic base. I gave it a good tighten to try to compress it a bit more but water is still dribbling, albeit slower now. I also just saw that there is now a replacement for this base part with what looks like a groove rather than just a step, part number 3...

Montag, 7. März 2016, 21:06

Aquaero 6 XT screen cover falling off

Ah ok, will do that. Thanks

Montag, 7. März 2016, 12:59

Aquaero 6 XT screen cover falling off

Hi all, I have a slight problem with my Aquaero 6 XT, the clear plastic cover over the screen, the piece the fits within the metal outer plate, keeps falling off. looks like it was stuck on with some form of glue before, i am wondering how best to fix this. What sort of glue was used before and how do i stick it back on without affecting how the touch buttons function? Thanks Ollie

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015, 01:28

PWM pump question

Railgun, did you rewire the connectors then? to route all 4 through the 4 pin fan connector?

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2015, 17:17

PWM pump question

Okay thanks Jakusonfire, that is much appreciated knowledge. Infoseeker the pump in question is http://www.scan.co.uk/products/ek-ddc-32-pwm-12v-pwm-pump a Laing DDC pump made by EK with PWM control.

Samstag, 9. Mai 2015, 22:32

PWM pump question

Hi there everyone, I am currently expanding my watercooling setup and am looking into the Aquaero 6 Pro or XT to run the 3 PWM Corsair SP fans on my main rad and also a DDC 3.2 PWM pump that will be mounted below an Aqua Computer reservoir and pump top. My question is that i know that the Aquaero 6 will run the fans, but what is its capability regarding a straight up PWM driven pump? The pump is rated to draw 18W, it has a separate power connector and PWM connector with 2 cables, i can put all 4...