• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015, 10:50

Forenbeitrag von: »HarryMuff«

Need help figuring out shopping list for Aquaero 6 XT

more silly questions Truth be told I would love to use all there gear in my loop but i can get other brands faster and faster warranty return system. No matter how good things are manufactured shit happens its my daily use machine and warranty turn around time is something i need to think about. Now if the aqua pump integrates better with the software and we gain features then i'm all for waiting as i got a pump atm. But if I'm not getting anything extra out of it like features relating to my ap...

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015, 17:48

Thanks for your reply I came across that pdf as well 49 pages and it looks to have everything I need to figure out what parts I am going to need and how to connect and configure them. The instructions in the box are only 7 pages. Temp sensors are not aqua but they work on another fan controller i have XSPC LCD Temperature Display White V2 + G1/4in Plug SensorPhobya Temperature Sensor In-Line G1/4 Black NickelI was looking at the compatible parts list and was stuck on a few points like a lot of t...

Montag, 25. Mai 2015, 06:49

For some time now I have been wanting to get a Aquaero 6 XT USB Touch Fan Controller to control all the aspects of my loop. I've been wondering what hardware do I still need to control my d5 pumps, flow sensors, temps, fans, lighting controller & software. So I bought a Aquaero 6 XT and have been looking threw goggle search and your forum i find a lot of stuff on different items but no all in 1 feature rich setup guide. Normally I would just have a crack and get it done the old way trial and err...