• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-49 von insgesamt 49.

Montag, 30. Mai 2022, 01:53

Forenbeitrag von: »Undesirable«

EasyAntiCheat Game Security Violation [AquaComputerService.exe]

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Zitat von »Undesirable« Thanks, I might just do that InfoSeeker & Tabenhaucher. All I have switched on is CPU & GPU monitoring right now. It could be happening less frequently, not sure yet. These are exactly the two values that most likely cause the problems. Probably, but those are also the two values that I need monitored most!

Samstag, 28. Mai 2022, 03:47

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undesirable« Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Have you tried disabling audio and video analysis under aquasuite -> audio and video? Unfortunately the Security Violation error happened again whilst those options were turned off. I would also contact support at easy anti-cheat... they need to make an exception for whatever triggers them on AquaComputerService.exe Thanks, I might just do that InfoSeeker & Tabenhaucher. All I have switched on is CPU & GPU monitoring right...

Freitag, 27. Mai 2022, 14:51

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Have you tried disabling audio and video analysis under aquasuite -> audio and video? Unfortunately the Security Violation error happened again whilst those options were turned off.

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2022, 03:12

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Have you tried disabling audio and video analysis under aquasuite -> audio and video? Thanks, I've turned this option off and I'll see what happens.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2022, 22:29

The game Lost Ark keeps randomly kicking me out to the desktop several times per day with this message: [attach]9438[/attach]

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 07:21

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

I wonder which online retailer that is willing to fill in the customs form will stock the Leakshield first?

Freitag, 15. Januar 2021, 01:06

RE: Shipping to UK

Zitat von »biopunk« Hi, I'm wondering when shipping to UK will be possible again? Wanted to back-order High flow NEXT for the past 2 weeks, I wish I've spent that time already waiting in queue Perhaps you can find a redistributor of Aquacomputer products in the UK? At the moment it seems we're being punished for Brexit and the "British Virus".

Montag, 1. Juni 2020, 18:40

Help! molex power connection stuck on Quadro and now on my Octo!!

I don't know how much experience you have with them, but Molex connectors are notorious for their difficulty to disconnect. You have to get a certain lateral rocking motion going on them, but not too much, and an extreme amount of pulling force (more than you'd think for their size) at the same time until they work their way free. The key is getting a decent grip on both the connector and circuit board so it doesn't flex too much and break.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 03:53

D5 NEXT and Aqualis D5 150 mounting

It looks like the scope of delivery includes a floor mounting plate, but it may not be seated high enough to be visible through the window.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 01:57

VISION LCD screen burn-in/ dimming

They are OLED screens, which are more susceptible to permanent image retention than standard LEDs. I would have hoped they'd be more resilient than this on such a tiny screen that's designed to display stats all day, but oh well. I suppose it's to be expected if you only have ONE screen active; I just hope that they last a good while when you have plenty of other screens active. Things that (I presume) help avoid burn-in: 1) Lower brightness. 2) Black background (non-inverted). 3) More screens. ...

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2020, 01:11

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »jura11« Hi guys I'm getting constant crashes with newer Aquasuite,usually its .NET Runtime errors,here are few of them Are your RAM settings stable?

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2020, 13:26

Can Octo via Aquasuite turn off a PC for emergency scenario, or is the signal cable for Vision required?

Although the alarm function is good, I can't see a way to evaluate software sensors or activate media keys for the OCTO. It was possible to press the software power button with the Aquaero if the CPU or GPU got too hot, and games would halt, the computer would attempt a software shutdown and the alarm would sound. I can't see a way to do that with the OCTO. You can set up alarms for the on-board hardware sensors, flow and fans only. There also doesn't appear to be a buzzer.

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019, 14:34

RE: New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

More and more motherboards are only coming with one single USB 2.0 internal header. It would be fine if the Hubby 7 was guaranteed to work, however I have been affected by the AMD chipset bug in the past, which meant my Aquaero was not detected when used with an internal USB hub. Can anyone verify whether this has been fixed for AMD's newest TRX40 Threadripper generation motherboards, and that the OCTO is unaffected when used with a Hubby 7? The motherboard that I may wish to use the OCTO with i...

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 04:27

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will. I think he means the software sensors.

Dienstag, 12. November 2019, 07:22

RE: Hubby7 question

Zitat von »formal« Hi guys, can someone please confirm that the hubby 7 will work ok with - 2 x D5 Next 1 x Aquaero Pro 6 into 1 x USB 2.0 header on my motherboard? Many thanks There was an issue reported on certain AMD motherboards (x399, x370 x470) whereby an Aquaero does not function correctly when attached to a Hubby 7 via mainboard's internal USB ports. USB problems with current AMD chipsets (X370/X399) Zitat von »Stephan« At the moment some customers reportiung problems using our devices ...

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 00:30

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »sebastian« Version X4, with updated hardware monitoring is online. Now we have a better NVMe and HDD support. Changelog on page 1. Mhmm, I have aquasuite set to 'Minimize at startup', and to 'Minimize to system tray'. The unfortunate result is I do not see the flag in aquasuite advising update availability. Is it possible for aquasuite to have Windows throw a notification banner also? It only showed up when I checked 'Notify about new insider versions'.

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 07:24

USB problems with current AMD chipsets (X370/X399)

As I said 1 year and 10 months ago on these forums, Aquasuite Installation cannot detect even ONE SINGLE DEVICE (AQUAERO 6) CONNECTED TO THE HUB with the Crosshair 6 x370 and Hubby 7 internal USB hub. Aquaero 6 Not Detected with Hubby 7

Montag, 25. März 2019, 05:38

What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I use a Corsair 900D that gives you some bays in front. Just click the side panels off and remove the bay screws and wallah! Way too small. I have it out in the shed somewhere. I would like a cube of some sort. Ooh, indeed sir. Then you should be able to pull a Caselabs Magnum THW10A out from under the bed.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 23:52

RE: RE: RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Zitat von »Andrew LB« Zitat von »Undesirable« Zitat von »Railgun« I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation. Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6? While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's ...

Freitag, 14. September 2018, 04:37

RE: Aquaero kinda sorta feature request-OLED display

Zitat von »Railgun« I'm going to take a stab (and hope) that the next version of Aquaero will come with an OLED display instead of the current incarnation. Can we please make sure that the display itself is either a) a pixel match for the current display or b) don't rewrite the FW to a degree that it wouldn't/couldn't be backward compatible for the Aquaero 6? While there are filters available for the display, I'm at a sharp angle to it and, as it's LCD, it's very difficult to read. Or...if anyo...

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018, 12:30

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Zitat von »Shoggy« RAM usage does not look unusual to me. Do you remember the values that you had with the old version? It all seems fine. I was just reporting what I see really; I'm very happy with the new version.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 04:45

NEW: aquasuite 2018

With AquaSuite 2017 I was getting constant 1% processor usage of my 16-core AMD Threadripper 1950x @ 4GHz, now with AquaSuite 2018 I get 0.1 - 0.6% usage (same with both the application and service) but the RAM usage on aquasuite.exe loops incrementally between 150 - 200MB and AquaComputerService.exe between 38-50MB.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 13:30

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Yours will very likely work, because you have a different motherboard to us, Bartdude. Why should the hubs be incompatible with just the Crosshair 6 and some AC devices? I don't know.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 00:16

Zitat von »Revan654« Zitat von »Undesirable« Pin alignment is the first thing I checked. USB works fine plugged into motherboard header without Hubby, doesn't work with Hubby. Pins are fine! 5 different people couldn't all get it wrong. I would check your motherboard manual to make sure it matching up correctly. Sometimes there soldered to the board upside down. If you willing I would grab one of these: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3388 to see if it powers up from one you...

Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 05:03

Pin alignment is the first thing I checked. USB works fine plugged into motherboard header without Hubby, doesn't work with Hubby. Pins are fine! 5 different people couldn't all get it wrong.

Montag, 12. März 2018, 06:18

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« ms something niggles in the back of my mind about dissimilar grounds for the 12/5 volt plugs in Well at least you're trying to help us. I'm almost certain it's an incompatibility with Crosshair 6 motherboards and USB hubs + some AquaComputer devices. 4 people have the same issue with this motherboard (well, 3 confirmed in this thread and 1 unknown motherboard + USB hub).

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018, 22:21

Zitat von »Dundys« Strange! its been a while and no support from AQ at least in here, its been very quiet let alone no word why they discontinued their USB D5if they did they should announce something in regards Where did you hear that they'd been discontinued? No doubt AquaComputer would respond to a support ticket, but be prepared to be asked if your USB cables are attached correctly for the billionth time.

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018, 20:12

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Something might be wrong with the Aquaero then. I would test it once more with the new MB and go from there. It seems unlikely that two different Aquaeros from two separate people (please bear in mind I'm not the original poster) would malfunction in exactly the same way as to not be visible when plugged into internal USB hubs. More likely it is an specific incompatibility with the ASUS Crosshair VI motherboard and USB hubs. Don't forget the Aquaero works when plugged s...

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018, 00:50

This thread is more confirmation that the Aquero isn't detected with ASUS Crosshair VI & USB hubs. I have an older thread about it here: Aquaero 6 Not Detected with Hubby 7 The above thread includes the usage of an AquaComputer Hubby, so that appears to rule out the hub type making a difference. It is essential that some form of USB hub is used with the Crosshair VI, as it only has a single USB 2.0 header. So if the Aquaero is plugged in without a hub, you cannot have a USB 2.0 front panel conne...

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017, 04:58

Problem with new Aquastream Ultimate - with PWM high pitch buzzing noise

Does the buzzing go away when you push down on the pump with your hand?

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 07:34

Aquaero 6 Not Detected with Hubby 7

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Undesirable« For direct connection, I remove the USB cable that is plugged into port 1 of the Hubby 7 in the video (the cable used is the long one bundled with the Aquaero), remove the short cable attached from the Hubby 7 to motherboard, then plug the cable that was in port 1 of the Hubby 7 into the motherboard header. I know the Hubby 7 + Aquaero setup should work, because it works in the same configuration with my Aquastream XT. I have also tried all the por...

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 18:36

Zitat von »Bartdude« You maybe correct, I have read several posts about problems with USB and the X370 chipset. Those screenies you took in your first post, they were while the Aquaero was connected through the Hubby7? Can you actually install the Aquaero with a direct connection to the MB, including see it In Aquasuite with a valid license? Just trying to eliminate possible problems. Yeah everything works perfectly with direct connection to the motherboard. I need the Hubby 7 because I only ha...

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 00:51

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Your video show the cable to the Hubby7 is connected correctly and the jumper is set correctly. I am curious, for the direct connect test, which cable did you use between the aquaero and the motherboard USB port? - the cable from your aquaero to the Hubby7? - or the cable from the mobo to the hubby7? For direct connection, I remove the USB cable that is plugged into port 1 of the Hubby 7 in the video (the cable used is the long one bundled with the Aquaero), remove the sh...

Samstag, 10. Juni 2017, 23:10

So, does anyone have an AM4 motherboard and Hubby 7 with Aquaero plugged in?

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 16:10

Strange thing is anything else I plug in to the Hubby 7 is recognised, including an Aquastream. You would think that rules out the Hubby being at fault. Take a look at the very first screenshot I attached in the original post. At the bottom you can see something called "Aquaero" is picked up in Aquasuite Installation, but it still doesn't register as a licensed device or show up in Aquasuite when it completes installation. It has a valid license and shows up correctly when plugged into the mothe...

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 01:28

I have tested all ports on the Hubby 7, 1-7 now, and none of them pick up my Aquaero 6 Pro in Aquasuite either with SATA or USB power. Video to prove it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtfaJHVuWTE&feature=youtu.be Photo attached to show it's installed correctly. Could this be a firmware issue with the Aquaero 6 Pro version 2009 specifically with Aquasuite version 2017-2?

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 06:03

Zitat von »Bartdude« I have the same setup and it works fine, only difference is i'm not using sata power. I have connected the MB to the IN on the hubby and then connected the aquaero to position one on the hubby and it all works fine. When I get home i'll attach a photo Hmm, are you using the latest firmware and Aquasuite version? I'm running and Aquaero 6 Pro with firmware 2009 and Aquasuite 2017-2. I thought I tried a different port on the Hubby, but maybe I forgot to do that. I'll try a di...

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 19:22

It was connected, but via Hubby 7. Now I have connected it directly via the motherboard instead of via Hubby 7 it works. I wasn't using Hubby 7 with my old motherboard. If I use Hubby 7 with SATA power, Aquaero 6 is not detected correctly for me. Other USB devices WERE detected via Hubby 7. I need an internal USB hub now, because I only have 1 header instead of 2. Aquastream XT pump was correctly detected with Hubby 7, Aquaero 6 wasn't.

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 18:47

Hi, I switched from Intel Z87 (Haswell) platform to AMD X370 (Ryzen) and my Aquaero 6 is not detected as a valid Aquasuite device via. USB. The only place I can see it is in the installation screen, where it is listed as "Aquaero". It does not show up at all in Aquasuite as a device, as you can see in the below screenshots. I have a valid Aquasuite 2017 license attached to the Aquaero 6. It was working correctly on the Intel Z87 platform. [attach]6069[/attach] [attach]6070[/attach]

Montag, 27. Februar 2017, 15:55

First time user, problem with Aquastream XT

Looks like it needs to be squeezed on the AquaInlet side, but it seems to be rigid acetal. If you can't squeeze it then you need to poke the clips with something fairly soft so it won't damage them. I am aware of all the double entendres above.

Freitag, 24. Februar 2017, 16:37

CPU Waterblocks AM4 Ready?

Greetings. Are Aqua Computer ready for AMDs new line of processors? Are we going to be able to purchase a backplate for Cuplex blocks that will allow them to fit the AM4 platform, for instance?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:13

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

When you install Aquasuite, it checks each Aquacomputer USB connected device on that machine for a licence. If it finds one, then all other devices in that machine are able to make use of the latest Aquasuite version on that one machine, even though they may not qualify. So at least one of the devices in each machine will need a licence.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016, 04:49

Aquastream XT Randomly Failed to Connect to USB

Well, it happened again. I've come armed with a screenshot this time. Haven't changed anything about my config. Most of the time it works, but I'm afraid it's not really reliable enough for me to use as a water temperature sensor, which is a shame because I upgraded the pump to the ultra version for that purpose. [attach]5907[/attach] I'm running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393] with all the latest updates installed, and the latest Aquasuite 2017. Update: Rather than restart my computer, I...

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016, 18:03

Unfortunately I don't have another internal USB header free, so I might have to buy an internal USB expansion board or wait until the new year and possibly buy a new Zen motherboard. The header that the pump is connected to only has 4 pins instead of 5, please see this thread: Aquastream XT USB Motherboard Header Connection Question I was told that it didn't matter and the pump would still work fine, which it does for the most part.

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 01:08

Hi there, My Aquastream XT suddenly showed as disconnected in Aquasuite, and when I checked Device Manager in Windows, there was an exclamation mark over the Aquastream device in Human Interface Devices which said it had failed to start, even though the pump was running. Now that I can assign the Aquastream's Water Temperature reading as a source for controlling curves in Aquasuite 2017, when it failed to start it caused my alarms to go off (because the temps were set to the default 50°C) and th...

Montag, 5. Oktober 2015, 12:37

Aquastream XT USB Motherboard Header Connection Question

That device looks handy, but I would rather stick with what I have for the sake of tidiness if it is indeed possible to plug the pump's 5-pin USB cable into the 4-pin header. It looks to me as though the USB cable has 5 wires, 2 of which are 'GND'; whereas the motherboard header that I've pointed out only has 4 pins, and there is only 1 'GND'. The 5-pin USB motherboard header on the top row that my Aquaero is already plugged into has the 5th pin listed in the manual as 'NC', which I take to mean...

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 22:25

Aquastream XT USB Motherboard Header Connection Question

Hi there! I have limited internal USB options available on my motherboard, and I need to be sure that I can plug my Aquastream XT into a 4-pin header which is available underneath where my Aquaero 6 is attached. Please see attachment image for clarification.

Montag, 25. Mai 2015, 03:06

Aquaero 6 Buzzer Changed Volume After Passive Heatsink Installation

Hi there, my buzzer changed volume after I installed Aqua Computer Passive Cooler for Aquaero 6. Previously, it was much louder, but after I installed the heatsink, the buzzer just makes a slight high-pitched whine (which can't be heard with earphones on and nothing playing) and it also makes a clicking noise at the same time.