• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Samstag, 8. Juni 2019, 12:30

Forenbeitrag von: »SimonOcean«

Aquaero 6 and USB D5 pumps

Thanks guys. Just got back from overseas trip: ordered. I should be able to get my system much quieter with the pumps at 50-60%. GTXJackBauer: your the guy active on EVGA forums, right? Anyways, thanks for info.

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2019, 12:36

Ahh thanks BartDude, very helpful.

Montag, 20. Mai 2019, 23:12

I have 2x Aquacomputer's earlier generation Aquabus D5... they are not connecting properly, and I suspect that the Aquabus board is fried on each of them. They run, but only at full power. They are quite old now anyways and probably due replacing. What do people recommend nowadays? A few specifics about my requirements: 1) I have twin custom loops: Loop a) 480 rad and an EK CPU waterblock. Nothing else. Loop b) 560 rad and an EK GPU waterblock. Nothing else. My installation means that there is n...

Montag, 26. September 2016, 18:16

SPLITTY9 and fried electronics in Aquaero 5 LT

"The worst thing that can happen is that the controller board must be exchanged which costs much less than a new pump " - Okay, that is something positive. I'll see if the D5s are okay first. If not then I will ask you the procedure to get the logic boards replaced. Thank you.

Montag, 26. September 2016, 11:41

Thank you for the responses everyone. @InfoSeeker No, I did not unplug or reconnect the USB connection on the AQ5 LT during in the installation. @Shoggy "I am pretty sure something was connected the wrong way when the aquaero starts to smoke."- The only connections that changed on the Aquaero were related to the Aquabus High Pinout. The connector shape kind of makes that difficult to push in the wrong way around, unless you connect it to completely the wrong terminal. "Maybe you can take a detai...

Sonntag, 25. September 2016, 18:42

Hi GTXJackBauer. Thanks for getting back to me with the offer of some help. You asked: "My question to you is, did you connect the SPLITTY9 to the Aquabus High header...?" Yes, I am pretty sure that I connected the SPLITTY9 to the Aquabus "High" Header. The only reason that I am not 100% sure is that I unplugged everything in a panic trying to save the system. In hindsight I should have taken some pictures to document everything. And you said: "because installing with 3 or 4-Pin Aquabus cables d...

Sonntag, 25. September 2016, 14:29

I can't seem to get the hyperlink to my photo working correctly.

Sonntag, 25. September 2016, 14:28

The smell of fried chicken in the evening is a wonderful smell. The smell of fried electronics - anytime of day - is a smell of dread. This is the fate I have just suffered. Everything working fine I've been running a cooling system with the following components: Aquaero 5 LT connected to motherboard using USB 2.0 cable and PSU by Molex power cable One Aqua Computer D5 Pump with Aquabus interface, connected to the Aquaero by USB 2.0 cable One Aqua Computer D5 Pump with Aquabus interface, connect...

Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015, 16:25

Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor, G1/4

Does the "Pump adapter for D5 pumps for aqualis base with fill level sensor, G1/4" (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2926) include a temperature sensor, in the same way the "aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor and LED holder, G1/4" (http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2917 ) has a temperature sensor incorporated?

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 19:36

Here is my plan: can folks with experience of Aquaero please check that I have got this correct, please?

Jakusonfire: thank you very much for a very comprehensive answer. This totally clears up all of my remaining confusion and uncertainty. I now know exactly what to buy. Thank you very much!!! Mandrix: thanks again for this clarification. As I am starting out with no pump, I always intended to buy one of the Aqua Computer D5s. Based on what Jakusonfire just told me I think that I will go for the USB one and pay a few Euros extra for the Y connector so that I can connect both mps flow 400 and D5 US...

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 14:15

Here is my plan: can folks with experience of Aquaero please check that I have got this correct, please?

Heatsink: Understood. Thank you. Flow Sensor: I have a slight preference for the mps 400 as it has an internal temperature sensor already integrated, does not have moving parts and is slightly smaller. Does this mps 400 specifically need access to the Aquabus High Flow socket because it is transmitting flow and temperature data together and that is why you should not connect the mps 400 to the "Flow" socket? Pump: Yup, the D5 PWM looks like a simpler install and does not load the Aquaero 5 LT's ...

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2015, 16:49

Hi everyone, I've read a number of forum posts, product descriptions on the aquacomputer shop webpages and read the aquaero_5_6_en_2014_04_14.pdf to do most of the legwork myself. Having read all of this I am not 100% sure I have understood everything. Please would some more experienced Aquaero users check my plan and answer any of my ancillary questions? I want to set up an Aquaero system to control: 1) 1 bank of 3 DC fans (each 0.17 Amps at 12V / 2.05 Watts maximum for 6.15 Watt maximum total,...