• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 15:26

Forenbeitrag von: »tbuttery«

Aquasite 2017-1.3 Not Installing

I must be a big dummy....Restarted my PC....date and time correct, and then it downloaded when I tried again. Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »Fieldrider« Is your clock and date set correctly? I've read that the Downloadserver could have problems with that if it's not. This. As long as your Win 10 is installed on your primary M.2 drive, you're good to go on that front. Networks in general like being sync'd with the right time, etc.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 01:13

Aquasite 2017-1.3 Not Installing

All, I just upgraded to a M.2 Drive, so I did a system wipe and clean install of Windows 10, but now when I try to install the Aquasuite Software I get this error...."Download Failed...Please Try Again Later". Any one have any idea what is going on? Nothing has changed since my last intall, except for the new M.2 Drive. Any help ASAP would be appreciated! Thanks

Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017, 00:52

New to Aquearo! Some noob questions.

Okay now I could use some help! When I try to control my pump, the controller is backwards. When I increase percentage of power, it decreases my RPM. What do I need to change to get that normal. I have the PWM signal plugged into the 4th PWM fan header. Also, my amplifiers are running quite hot at 70 C and below. Is that okay? I would rather not get the water block if I don't have too. Thanks!

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 14:25

So, I was tinkering around with the Aquaero last night, and I figured out where and how to develop curves. But, I still have some questions. 1.) I figured out how to control my fans, but it is controlling on percentage on...0-100%. Will this over heat the Aquaero? I do not have any type of cooler on it, but it is directly behind on of my radiators, so it gets some decent air flow. Again, I have my single exhuast fan, and 6 fans for my radiators (3 pair on a PCB with single 3-Pin to Aquaero). 2.)...

Montag, 20. Februar 2017, 02:50

Hey All!! I just built my new computer and I included an Aquaero 5 LT to control my fans and pump as well as monitor my system. I have a few questions! 1. I have my back exhaust fan hooked up to on of the fan pins....works great. I have my other 6 radiator fans hooked to a 3 way PCB splitter, then a single three Pin cable from the PCB to one of the fan pins on the aquaero. These are not PWM fans but just regular. When I read the RPMs of the 6 fans ( two single readouts), the RPMs are very jumpy....

Freitag, 10. Juli 2015, 17:24

New to Aquaero LT

Figured it out on another Forum! Since the MCP35X is a PWM Pump, I can hook that directly to the LT's 4-Pin Fan Controller and wire the motor power to the PSU.

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015, 17:18

New to Aquaero LT

All, I have attached (PDF File) what I am interpreting as a correct setup for the wiring to control the fans and pumps on my PC setup. Let me know what you think! Sorry I am kind of a Noob at this Aquaero Setup. I am not sure If I even need the PowerAdjust or if I can power the Pump from the PSu and hook the PWM to the Aquaero LT and control it that way! Thanks!

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015, 22:26

New to Aquaero LT

Hey All, I currently have a build that includes one 360mm radiator and a 280mm radiator. So 5 total fans. I also have one MCP35X powering my watercooling loop. My main question is....how do I set up the Fans and Pump to be controlled off of Temp (I have an inline temp sensor). I am pretty sure i can hook up all the fans to the main Aquaero LT board, but do I need to purchase a Poweradjust3 to correctly control the pump based on the same temperature output? I am also clueless on the correct hook-...