• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-39 von insgesamt 39.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 01:52

Forenbeitrag von: »DirtyBear«

D5 Next Noise

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Could it be because of the very daring question? Would you also ask a car mechanic, my car clacks "clack, clack, clack" what is that? Here all information is missing, which would perhaps make a solution possible, or also only a thought beginning would give. Without information about the pump top, changes in the noise at different speeds, the coolant used, etc., it is not possible to find a solution. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) And I think Ta...

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 01:50

D5 Next Noise

I know u all wants to help ! but none of u read my question ! " I said the high pitch sound came suddenly ! and used to be very quiet " PS : I got the D5 Next since they came out , that means I been using them for years ! don't think bubbles will trap in there for years

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 09:10

D5 Next Noise

looks like no one knows why the D5 Next suddenly got this high pitch Wooooooooooooooooo sound

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 23:59

D5 Next Noise

Hi Got no Idea why the D5 Next sudden have a high pitch Noise !! Its driving me MAD lol ??? it used to be very quiet Please Help ! PS : and it sounds like Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! not Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020, 19:03

MPS 400 flow no reading ! WHY ?????

If that simple I dont need to ask but thx

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020, 11:17

MPS 400 flow no reading ! WHY ?????

Hi Before the MPS 400 working great at my old setup But after I switch to a new case the 6 LT did detect the MPS 400 but no reading so please is there any way I could fix this ?? Please help

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019, 23:52

[Problem] D5 Next + RGBpx strips not working

Hi You have to go to Aquasuite And at D5 Next pump go to System and click RGBpx LED Then all your RGB strips should work now

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 21:51

Buying a Brand NEW Aquaero And Getting Delivered A Used one? (Plus D5 next Issues) !

I got the same problem . when I open the box the D5 Next already separate into 3 parts and now the display is not working but the lights and D5 still working OK

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 12:39

Aquabus only found 1X D5 Next Please Help !!

Zitat von »sebastian« Simultaneously two d5 next installation and display Great news and Thx

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 16:54

RE: cuplex kryos next vision how to connect

Zitat von »Blunty« Hello I'm new to water-cooling and I'm having a difficult time connecting my waterblock to my motherboard. I have an ASRock z390 taichi. The waterblock has a 5pin power plug but I do not have one of those on my motherboard. How am I supposed to connect this waterblock to my motherboard? It's a cuplex kryos next vision Is USB header and thats where plug into your board

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018, 22:08

RE: RE: Aquabus only found 1X D5 Next Please Help !!

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »DirtyBear« Hi Is there anyone knows what went wrong ? my 6XT aquabus only found 1 D5 Next why other one could not be found ?? And also my MPS 400 flow no reading no idea what went wrong ( it was working before ) Please help out Similar? Yes only shows one pump even address already changed . ( already shows in First 3 photo )

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018, 22:03

Simultaneously two d5 next installation and display

Zitat von »smskzyw« I came again. According to the previous problem, I suspect that one of the d5 next is bad, so I bought the third d5next to test, replace the pump that could not be displayed before with the new d5 next, 2 pumps The aquabus line connects to aquaero6, but it still can't be displayed in the aquaero's pump option. Aquaro's aquabus option can only find a d5next. The problems that can be eliminated are found and replaced. It should be sure that it is also in aquaero. There is a pr...

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018, 12:09

Aquabus only found 1X D5 Next Please Help !!

Hi Is there anyone knows what went wrong ? my 6XT aquabus only found 1 D5 Next why other one could not be found ?? And also my MPS 400 flow no reading no idea what went wrong ( it was working before ) Please help out

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 16:09

Aquasuite 2018-6

Yes something like that but you can not set the Time zone by auto , you have to un click auto and set it by yourself sounds a little bit stupid

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 11:29

Aquasuite 2018-6

I already check every single Time and date in my System and still no luck ( maybe got to be in German time and date )

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 02:43

Aquasuite 2018-6

After I reinstall Win 10 and when I try to install Aquasuite it was fail !!! It said " Download failed Please try again later, Make sure your System time is set correctly " whats that suppose to means ?? make sure my system time is set correctly ??? I have no idea whats going on !! ???? please help

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017, 03:59

Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4

Zitat von »Shoggy« There is everything OK. The High Flow sensor has no configuration menus in the main tab. You can see the current flow rate in the alarm configuration tab or as flow sensor X in the sensor tab if you use it together with an aquaero via aquabus. The sensor should have also created an new overview page where you can see the flow rate. Easiest way to get it again: disconnect USB, remove the dead menu entry for the sensor and connect the sensor via USB again. It will set up the ov...

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 05:52

Flow sensor high flow USB G1/4

Hi Guys ! Could anyone tell me is there a software for this High Flow USB sensor Coz this is what it shows at my Aquasuite Thank You

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017, 11:26

Daul 400 MPS flow Sensors

Many Thx

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017, 18:16

That means I can only 2 400 flow sensors and 2 aqualis and I can not connect the D5 usb pumps

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 23:20

Hi Is it possible to have 2 400 MPS flow and 2 Aqualls connect to one 6XT ? Anyone can help ?

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 13:03

MPS 400 no reading

Thx Shoggy

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 05:48

MPS 400 no reading

I was looking all over the web to find out why there is no reading with the MPS 400 But there is no Luck at all ! Can anyone Help me out !?? Many Thx

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016, 16:33

Now you don't have freedom to speak !

and now they don't even bother to reply my e-mail or how to get the parcel back ! which they sent it to a wrong address !! PS : there is a RETURN address writen on TOP of the Parcel which you guys don't bother to look at ! and now try to put the BLAME on me without a letter

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016, 16:23

Now you don't have freedom to speak !

Aquacomputer don't let others to know how wrong they are and don't want you to know there is problem with their system and they call it " Mistry " And whats the point to have an account with Aqua ?? after you sent them the device for RMA and they will sent it back to another address witch is not in the account !! (WHAT A JOKE !!)

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 14:39

Really need some HELP here !!!!

So That's means your product not compatible with ROG M7 mother board and Corsair 1200i PSU ( and both were brand new when set up ) SO please tell me what other Brand your product could compatible ???? ( that's funny Big name product not working with 6XT and I don't know what other I can use )

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 19:25

Look at this ! Aqua Computer not even answer or say anything to this problem ! That's SUCKS !!!! And I used 179,90 EUR for something that doesn't work !! Thx Aqua Computer !!

Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015, 17:51

Well I lost faith with this company and give up on this device ! wasted my time and money !

Freitag, 17. Juli 2015, 13:08

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Have you tried connecting on device at a time? If on is bust it can disrupt the bus. Yes I tried everything on the book or from this Forum

Freitag, 17. Juli 2015, 03:41

Thats their reply I can only assume that this is a communication problem between both devices caused by something else in your system. I remember a customer who had the same problem that one of his mps devices was display as real time clock module. I think he sent in ALL his devices two or three times and every time it has worked perfect for us. We have not changed anything, right out of the box as it arrived it worked correctly. When we returned it the customer had the same problem as before. U...

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015, 15:52

Well I sent Aqua support team the problems but they said they can do nothing about it ! And that's another JOKE !

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, 19:47

I tried but still no luck Thx for the help

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, 17:29

I won't shout at you coz you are the only one help'n Yes both USB and Aquabus cable are connected and none of them shows in Aquaero And I don't have that "Real time clock" install and I don't know why it shows up

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, 12:55

[attach]5324[/attach]OK , here is the photo for what I am talking about as you can see the Aquaero didn't detect the MPS 400 and shows "Real time clock" ! Is that a Joke !!!??? And more then 80 people look at this post and none could help !

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015, 01:45

Looks like no one could help or maybe its just a bad product that didn't developed well and only looks good

Montag, 13. Juli 2015, 20:21

Yes , the 400 I address it to 12 Also I tried reset , reinstall the Aquasuite , I really tried everything and still no luck and also the 6TX act funny , at the Currently connected aquabus devices part some time shows " real time clock " instead showing numbers and the 880TX is only fill level and the Aqua 6XT not even detect the pump , as you can see at the last photo the TX detect nothing at all even when I install them one by one

Montag, 13. Juli 2015, 17:27

After I rebuild my system my Aquaero 6XT seems not working right , It couldn't detect any Aqua hardware ( MPS 400, 880XT , D5 usb ) none of them now no longer shows in 6XT . I've try everything I know and did everything learn from this Forum and still no luck . Please HELP !!!! [attach]5321[/attach][attach]5322[/attach][attach]5323[/attach]