• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 18:49

Forenbeitrag von: »WelshRambler«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »WelshRambler« is plugged into my D5 Next. Switch the Output mode in system tab from aquabus to rgbpx Awesome! Cheers!

Freitag, 6. März 2020, 10:32

New: aquasuite X

Since 1.2 I've not been able to control the RGBs on my RGBpx LED ring for aqualis 450/880, 15 addressable LEDs which is plugged into my D5 Next. It shows on the RGBpx page, but with no output. Same with v1.3.

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 08:48

Clock battery question

Wow. Thanks Shoggy, your reply was so quick, I didn't get a chance to edit my post to say I'd found the fall back temperature and would try that! Cheers! Mark.

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 08:01

Clock battery question

Thanks for the swift reply Shoggy. It looks like my RTC has component the correct way around. I'll try another battery to see if that works. I'm guessing it's connected/seated correctly as I've got use of the two Aquabus ports. Do you know if there any way of either discounting or setting an alternate value other than 50C for Software Temperature Sensors? Thanks Mark.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 12:07

Clock battery question

Hi guys Been loving building my first WC project. I've mainly used AquaComputer for controls/pump/res etc. and had a question about the clock battery expansion for the Aquaero 6XT. When I completely remove power from my PC, ie from the mains, even though I've got a clock battery attached to the Aquearo, the time/date resets until Windows boots and presumably the USB connection updates the time. It's not an issue but I'm struggling to the see the point of the battery module (except a handy splitt...

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015, 07:09

Any aquero 6's in stock, anywhere?

Thanks for the replies guys, it seems like a good reseller, almost all the parts I'd spec'd for my build were there, most cheaper than I'd found elsewhere. The Aquaero is ordered, along with my GPU block which was down to one unit (It's a Geforce 690 which seems to be getting rare for waterblocks now). Looking forward to next month's pay to get some more goodies!

Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015, 16:16

Thanks guys, I should have gone to Specsavers!

Samstag, 25. Juli 2015, 12:49

Thanks, InfoSeeker. I should have mentioned I'm in the UK. It seems Aqua Tuning only deal with North America.

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015, 11:39

Looking to kick off my WC project and fancied an Aquaero 6 XT but can't find one anywhere. Anyone know when the next batch will be released for sale? Cheers.