• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 12. August 2015, 17:25

Forenbeitrag von: »Apex_AU«

Assistance Needed - D5 Varia Pump (non-PWM) on Poweradjust 3 Ultrra

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« It is safe to do but vario d5's aren't meant to be voltage controlled so reducing volts provides a limited rpm range before the pump just stops. It's much like trying to control a Silverstone ap182 fan with a fan controller instead of the device it comes with. I would much rather find a quiet speed manually with the dial and just leave it there. First up, thanks you for taking the time to post a reply. These forums seem pretty slow so you're probably one of the few with ...

Dienstag, 11. August 2015, 03:03

Anyone? If a detailed answer is too difficult, I'd appreciate just a confirmation that a D5 Vario (non-PWM) can be safely used with a Poweradjust 3 Ultra (or not if that's the case). Thanks

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 11:19

Hi guys, I'm looking a bit of advice about connecting a D5 Varia pump (non-PWM) to an Aquacomputer Poweradjust 3 Ultra. First up, can I actually use the Poweradjust 3 to control the speed of the pump (via voltage)? I hsve the Poweradjust only so would be using it as a standalone controller for the pump. If it IS possible to use the Poweradjust as a standalone controller for the pump, how exactly would I connect the D5? Would I use the cable that has a four pin Molex and 3 pin connection or is th...