• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 15:46

Forenbeitrag von: »cram501«

RE: RE: Aquasuite 2017

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »cram501« I upgraded to Aquasuite 2017. I noticed a couple of problems: Conversion from metric to standard doesn't work (Liters to Gallons, Far to Cel)I create charts, under "Analyze Data". If I attempt to add more than one chart to a page, Aquasuite crashes. I imported an old page with multiple charts. They were displayed without an associated chart source. If I attempted any modification (for the data sources), it crashed Aquasuite.The upgrade from 2016-4 to 2017-...

Montag, 28. November 2016, 06:32

Aquasuite 2017

I did update the firmware.

Sonntag, 27. November 2016, 17:16

Aquasuite 2017

I upgraded to Aquasuite 2017. I noticed a couple of problems: Conversion from metric to standard doesn't work (Liters to Gallons, Far to Cel)I create charts, under "Analyze Data". If I attempt to add more than one chart to a page, Aquasuite crashes. I imported an old page with multiple charts. They were displayed without an associated chart source. If I attempted any modification (for the data sources), it crashed Aquasuite.The upgrade from 2016-4 to 2017-1 fails in a number of spots. I had to c...

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015, 17:28

Windows 10 compatabilty

Shoggy, That solved the issue! All is working well with the external program. I've only tested it with open hardware monitor but I assume I can clean up any other interfaces that currently do not work. Thanks for your help. It is much appreciated. I did have to run it as admin in order to delete that instance.

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 18:52

Windows 10 compatabilty

No suggestions besides a reinstall of Windows?

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 16:55

Windows 10 compatabilty

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have you done a clean install or upgrade installation of Windows 10? There have been many reports about problems (all kinds of software) with upgrade installations. I believe I upgraded from Windows 8.1. The only software I've run into an issue with is Aquasuite and external data sources. I don't plan on wiping and reinstalling as a default plan in the hope it will fix the issue. That seems like overkill. I've uninstalled/reinstalled Aquasuite a number of times. If you can te...

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 15:29

Windows 10 compatabilty

Zitat von »sebastian« The aquasuite works without any problem with windows 10. Aquasuite works but external data sources have not worked for me since the release of Windows 10. There are other posted on this thread that seem to have the same issue. The service is installed and running. I get "No external data sources available." when I attempt to access an external source. It doesn't matter the source (Aida64, hwinfo, open hardware monitor).

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 21:10

Windows 10 compatabilty

Any update? I currently can't use any external program for monitoring.

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 01:22

Windows 10 compatabilty

The 0.7.1 beta of hw monitor doesn't work for me w/windows 10. Since the last windows update, hwinfo doesn't work (released or beta). The items within Aquasuite work (usb flow, pwm fans, pwm pump, etc..). External sources do not work.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 22:53

Windows 10 compatabilty

I haven't been able to read German in years... So I took a guess and updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled the redistributables. (I also rebooted between some of those steps). None of that helped. The data is still not present. Any other things I should be looking at? Thanks for the help.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 15:56

Windows 10 compatabilty

Aquasuite works for me with Windows 10. The interface to open hardware monitor doesn't appear to work. I can't see any available data to select. The ones I selected prior to the upgrade are all empty. I reinstalled both but that didn't seem to help.