• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021, 12:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Dr.Kleiner«

Aquabus - Farbwerk Rev 2 - Installation on Win10 64bit

Thanks! It was really my mistake (when I start to checking connection) with this cable. Now it's connected corectly and it's working, but bring it to live was not so easy. But after cable change Windows didn't recognize device, then I disconnected cable from Farbwerk when computer was enabled and connect it back on running system and Windows detect device in a moment now it's working fine even after restarts. (Maybe this will help someone to make farbwerk running).

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 22:51

OK, I will check it tomorrow. Driver will be in Aquasuite? Or I need download somethin else?

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 22:08

Hello All, I have a problem with my Farbwerk, after Windows reinstall I can't run and remeber how it was installed before. Now I have undetected USB device (can't find any driver on aquacomputer website): When I try to instal Aquasite I have this information: My device: I need to add that previosly I was able to use it on Aquasite on my Windows 10 64bit, but now I'm not able to run it again.

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 19:13

New to Aquaero LT

4 with PWM 3 without PWM and one Laing DDC 1T 3 temperature checks that is all what I want to connect to Aquaero LT

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 20:27

New to Aquaero LT

Hi Everyone! I have a question about Aquareo LT, I want to control: 7 fans and one pump (Laing DDC 1T) What I must bought and how must it connect to works fine?