• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 23:14

Forenbeitrag von: »headbass«

Aquasuite crashing on page loading after updating aquasuite

Thaaanks Stephan, while removing the xml block using the "CaseBottom vs WaterOut" did not help when I removed all (there were 2 in total) block of <itemType>LogData</itemType> It now works again ;o]] I have my page back, just with 2 graphs missing (which I can live with and recreate) Would be great to have this fixed, but at least now I am able to keep updating my Aquasuite with little effort ;o]] Thanks again for the quick reply and helpful advice Matt

Montag, 1. November 2021, 22:12

Aquasuite crashing on page loading after updating aquasuite

Hello Aquacomputer, I truly love the Aquasuite/Aquaero but more often then not when I update the Aquasuite my page stops working and Aquasuite crashes after loading it. Would be great if I could get some support finding the cause of the crashing and fix it since it always takes me days to recreate the page ;o]] In the event viewer I can see 2 erros related to Aquasuite: Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.2.7912.16496, time stamp: 0x612c8442 Faulting module name: unknown, versi...

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 18:33

Aquasuite crashes on display of CPU Usage chart (using both Aquasuite service data or HWInfo data) - since upgrade to AMD Ryzen

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Aquasuite crashing when trying to display CPU Usage data log since I have switched to AMD Ryzen 5 2600x. Before I was on i7-2600K and it worked with no problems. Now with AMD I can set up the Data log: create the chart displaying the data log: and I can put an item on page displaying any other data log charts (except the cpu usage one) but as soon as I select the CPU Usage chart Aquasuite will crash (no errors displayed) I can restart aquasuite and display a...

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 01:56

Aquasuite 2015-6 will not Auto Start

my aquasuite 2015-6 kept auto-starting for about a month and then it stopped....this is how I got it to auto-start again: schtasks /create /SC ONLOGON /TN "Aquasuite Autostart" /TR "'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe'" /RL HIGHEST taken from here http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Solve…to-Start-HWiNFO actually just running this in administrator cmd probably didn't work for me....I always got access denied error....my c:\windows\tasks is read-only and even if I change it will not save the...

Donnerstag, 13. August 2015, 17:08

corrupted text and graphics on my aquaero 6 pro display - faulty unit?

Zitat von »bcikota« Hello headbass, I had identical problems with my AQ5, and what it boiled down to is that there seems to be a grounding issue with some units or combination of installed PSU, case and AQ5. There are many other "fixes" floating around, try loosening the screws on the front of the faceplate and see if the display improves. For me, also loosening the side screws that fix the AQ to the case sometimes helped. Also, I still do have that problem occasionally, and what helps is to tu...

Donnerstag, 13. August 2015, 15:02

corrupted text and graphics on my aquaero 6 pro display - faulty unit?

btw I think my Aquaero 6 PRO has a faulty display...the text has bad readability (the menu items and similarly small text is very hard to read) and some of the text and graphics are really corrupted looking can anyone confirm that?....I really have a bad luck when it comes to pc parts ;o[ I don't really use the display much (the unit is behind the case doors) as I use the aquasuite app to monitor everything....also pretty much want it to be set-it-and-forget-it but still it kinda bugs me if I go...

Mittwoch, 12. August 2015, 14:53

hwinfo sourcePath

yes I know that by default Aquasuite only allows temperature sensors from hwinfo to be added as software sensor which are only allowed to control the fans but as I said the temperatures depend heavily on ambient temperature in my room which changes a lot during the day (day vs night) depending on the outside temperature therefore I really cannot use that....the temperatures vary so much that it becomes impossible to judge if my system is under load or not just from the temperature the idle temps...

Mittwoch, 12. August 2015, 00:04

hwinfo sourcePath

Hello, been trying to setup Aquasuite for my new Aquaero 6 PRO but Aquasuite only offers me temperature sensors to create software sensors which are the only sensors (apart from aquaero own hardware sensors) that can be used to setup fan profile controller curves since my system temps are heavily dependent on ambient temperature in my room (which changes a lot more day vs night or summer vs winter since I don't have AC) I'd like to use some performance indicator like gpu clock to control my fans...