• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2021, 09:17

Forenbeitrag von: »lspinks«

XT6 Fan RPM reporting issues

Got x8 Vardar fans hooked up to XT6 "Fan 1" header via a SPLITTY9 and 8 more Vardar fans hooked up to XT6 "Fan 2" header via another SPLITTY9. Been running this setup many hours a day since around 2016 completely untouched. In aquasuite "Fan 2" has NEVER reported any RPM s but it has always shown "Voltage", "Power", "Current" and "Electronic temp". Why is that? Also, one of the fans in the XT6 "Fan 1" array has suddenly stopped responding to PWM control and has settled at an annoyingly sounding ...

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019, 15:46

AquaSuite X4 Crashing

Windows 1064 Home Removed the default overview page after installation and then tried to add a new one by clicking + sign on the overview pages button and the program immediately crashes with no message or anything, just straight to desktop.

Donnerstag, 10. März 2016, 19:35

Aquabus ID retention

If I disconnect an MPS device from my system entirely, will it indefinitely "remember" what Aquabus ID it was assigned previously or will it "forget" it after x amount of time?

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 14:14

Aqualis XT base thread stripped - suggestions

Zitat von »Railgun« Someone didn't RTFM did they? Yeah, the screws were tightened with appropriate force at the time of mounting the reservoir. However, as I wrote, I bumped it very slightly with my elbow when reaching inside the case subsequent to it's mounting. Contact was made with the upper most part of the reservoir thus creating a leaver effect multiplying the force of the slight bump my elbow made against it which apparently was enough to rip out the delicate acetal female thread at the ...

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 21:23

Aqualis XT base thread stripped - suggestions

Reservoir base has two extremely tiny holes drilled and tapped straight into the acetal for two extremely short and tiny screws for attaching the relatively massive and heavy (even more so when filled with liquid) reservoir to the included stainless steel mount. As it happened, I accidentally stripped the thread in one of the holes when reaching inside the computer and just ever so slightly bumped the reservoir with the elbow. It's a complete mystery why AC use the bare acetal for the female thr...

Samstag, 12. September 2015, 15:50

Question about controlling pump speed

Zitat von »Meelobee« ... Bummer ... Yea, basically. Did you read the manual? I just got mine delivered broken so I haven't been tinkering with it any yet. Waiting for spare parts to arrive. If you're lucky the manual provides instructions and directions but judging from theforums, people take to the internet for help on setting up the darn contraption.

Donnerstag, 10. September 2015, 09:54

Fill lvl sensor in Aqualis XT reservoir.

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« No Oh Well then, I've got a hunch how me installing and using this thing will go down. Cheers for letting me know.

Mittwoch, 9. September 2015, 22:48

Fill lvl sensor in Aqualis XT reservoir.

Somehow I've gotten the notion from somewhere that the fill-level sensor in the Aqualis XT range of resrvoirs is not functional unless the reservoir is coupled together with the direct-attach pump top. Is this correct?

Mittwoch, 9. September 2015, 11:43

RE: Question about controlling pump speed

Zitat von »Meelobee« I've just installed a new system with an D5 pump (usb/aquabus version), an aqualis pump adapter and an Aquaero 6 pro and I've got a few questions: 1. The pump gets 12v directly from the PSU. The Aquabus s connected to the high speed port on the controller with a 4 pin cable. The pump shows up in the controller. (I can name it) But I'm missing a way to manually set the pump speed. Is this possible? 2. The pump adapter for the reservoir also has an aquabus connector, is there...

Sonntag, 6. September 2015, 23:27

Bad Aquacomputer QC or just abused in delivery?

Zitat von »Shoggy« 1.) There is no manufacturing partner. We produce these devices on our own. This problem has been addressed several weeks ago by changing the type of glue. 2.) Both variants are produced exactly the same way, so it can affect both of them. 3.) As said the problem has been already addressed some time ago but resellers could still have some older units in stock. There is no way to identify them nor is there a reason to recall such units if it would be possible. The problem does...

Samstag, 5. September 2015, 07:23

Zitat von »Shoggy« ... Aqua-Computer support was contacted prior to making this post. The unit is a blue Aquaero 6 XT. I've read of others having this issue prior to making my purchase, but I was confident that I'd receive an intact unit which, obviously, didn't happen. Of course the assembly quality of this unit could still be one of a few exceptions, but somehow that isn't either a comforting, nor a reassuring thought. I've got a couple of questions: 1) Are you guys really on the ball with QC...

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 21:02

Just got my Aquaero 6 XT in the mail from HighFlow today but instead of turning into a moment of excitement, it very quickly turned into a show stopper as the build is getting nowhere without this piece of kit. This is what greeted me out of the box:

Freitag, 28. August 2015, 20:51

Holy lack of quality control - Aquaero 6 XT Blue

Ouch, that looks a total turn-off! Lucky me I just ordered mine a few days ago, supposedly delivered to retailer from a newly manufactured batch of units. Crossing body parts that I ll be receiving a healthy unit. InfoSeeker: Getting stuff like this out in the open keeps companies on their toes so they don't start slacking off on quality. Keeping a lid on it and just talking directly to support is just plain dumb.

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 22:33

Aquacomputer, WTH!?

Just bought your flagship gadget, the Aquaero 6XT but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need for it and how to put it together and what parts/cables/nuts/bolts are required. Got two AC D5 pumps with USB/AB interfaces. I also got ~20 fans to control of which 16 are either the Gentle Typhoon AP-45 (3-pin) or 16 Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM for the radiators and a further four 140 PWM air flow fans. I wish to be able to monitor everything in as great a detail as this thing will a...