• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2015, 15:13

Forenbeitrag von: »pfarrey«

Aquero 6 xt advice

Thank you for your reply. I have received my Aquaero 6 XT and have briefly set it up, I have some further questions that I have no doubt you can answer. In regards to the EK pumps I don't really want to have to do that mod as I have no idea about electrics and have no idea where I would get these items. It seems very strange for manufacturers to advertise a PWM pump when it is not officially recognised by Intel etc. I have connected both pumps via a Y splitter to a fan header, however within Aqu...

Dienstag, 1. September 2015, 13:57

Forenbeitrag von: »pfarrey«

Aquero 6 xt advice

Hi, I am about to order an aquero 6 xt and was hoping the community could answer some questions for me. I have two aqua computer flow readers link to product. I have dual loop set up. Will the aquero work with two of these flow readers? Will the aquero work with ek pwm d5 pumps? Again there will be two. Can I control some led lighting via this controller? I have two 480 rads and a 240 rad. I have used ek y splitters for the two lots of four rads and for the two rads on the 240 rad. This leaves m...