• 26.04.2024, 11:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-39 von insgesamt 39.

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2016, 18:29

Forenbeitrag von: »OddsCrazyStuff«

Does Aquaero/Fabwerk support all RGB LED strips?

Can this be used on Aquaero mounting holes: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…q2gsr2r8j9vbssb ? I'm asking because I'm getting a Parvum made that has mounting holes for 2 Aquaeroes, so it would be nice if I can just use the 2nd set of holes for 2-3 fabwerks (getting a case with led design in the panels, so need a lot of strips overall). Also, is there any of the cables for Aquaero, Fabwerk and SPLITTY9 that are proprietary (cant be replace by standard cables)? They will most likely all be...

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 19:50

Does Aquaero/Fabwerk support all RGB LED strips?

I'm thinking of picking up a side emitting RGB strip, as the case I'm building wont work with normal wide LED strips (not enough space in the width). Can Aquaero 6/Fabwerk handle these type of strips: https://www.ledworldlighting.com/product…-5m-sv-12v-rgb/

Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016, 02:46

Aquaero 6 fan channel wont work

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« If I'm reading it right, the product page says those fans are PWM. From your first image, it shows that channel is not controlled via PWM but voltage controlled. Might want to switch that to PWM. There are nothing connected to channel 2 atm, as nether the 3-pin pump (Laing DDC-pump 12V DDC 3.25 18W) or the fans worked on it. Regardless of settings (at least the once I found). Even tried to switch around the cables, to see if that was the problem.

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 23:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« I meant the tab "controllers". The one above "fans". Your setting of minimum and maximum at 50% makes no sense. I keep it at 50%, since the EK Vardar F4-120ER 2200RPM are starting to get noisy past 50%. Here it is then.

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2016, 23:04

Here is the fan tab, not sure what you meant with the controller. I also installed the heat sink, can that have messed up something?

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 18:14

So I got my PC up and running today, but it took a bit of tinkering to find out that 1 fan channel (nr 2) wont work. Nether my 3-pin pump or 4-pin fan worked on it (no reaction at all), even when I mirror the settings for the other channels. Ended up needing to ignore it and chain the fans up on the last 2 instead (9x 2.16W fans). Do I have a faulty unit or is there a setting that has turned it off or something like that?

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 07:51

Aquaero 6 controlling 4 Amp Delta PWM fan...?

2 wires gives power, 2 gives signal. Thats how all PWM fans should work.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 18:55

RE: RE : airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Kyle XY« It's funny, I have the opposite way for my next upgrade. Few years ago, I decided to have an external radiator and the Aquaduct I have is a perfect solution with its integrated pump. At present, during maintenance, I'm tired of having to move the tower and the Aquaduct with one meter of hoses. Even if Gigant seems to be an impressive product for anyone looking for a solution with no limit of number/size of radiators. So, I am thinkin about gathering all my stuff in the tower...

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 02:22

ramplex RAM-cooler

Zitat von »Shoggy« Mhh, that viewing angle shows that the silver applications seem to stick out from the gray ground surface. Not really perfect because you will have to use a soft thermal pad to settle this. The stainless steel plate is glued and can be only removed with some force. It is likely that you will damage (scratches etc.) the top when you try to remove it. How do you want to replace the black top? You would need the same or at least a similar part again to make the block work Was th...

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 22:07

ramplex RAM-cooler

Is the top plate (with text) removable? Or can I replace the black part with plexi?

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 22:03

ramplex RAM-cooler

Zitat von »Shoggy« The heatspreader should be flat and not cover the upper edge of the module. In your first link the last one seems to be OK. The module from the second link will not work. Two cooling blocks next to each other will usually work. If that is the criteria, so do I guess these are my only choice:

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 16:30

ramplex RAM-cooler

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2786 "The cooler fits DDR-, DDR2- and DDR3-modules with or without heat spreaders and is able to cool up to three modules at the same time" What type of heat spreader are we talking? The small version like Crucial uses? http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/memory-ddr4-info Or big once like HyperX Predator? http://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/memory/predator-ddr4 It might not make much sense to use them on heat spreaders, but its just to ensure the heat spr...

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 15:41

RE: RE: RE: RE: replace aquaero with usb?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Yes, the 5LT does all the 5 or 6 do. If you wanted to use a 6, you don't need to mount it in a bay, you can mount it anywhere in the case. Is 6 not hard wired to use the LCD? Also, if I dont have a front bay available, so will it most likely need to be mounted under or behind something.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 23:02

RE: RE: replace aquaero with usb?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Both the links you have are the same product, the D5 USB/aquabus pump, and yes, you can set the pump speed manually without an aquaero, but you cannot automatically adjust the pump speed with a controller, or set an alarm. Stupid copy past, meant this one as the other one: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2897 Guess this one as well: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3196 It might be easier with an aquaero, but I'm not sure I will have...

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 16:02

replace aquaero with usb?

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2901 http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2901 Can I control those units the same way with usb as I would with an aquaero?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 15:33

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Fieldrider« I have the non-aquaero version of the 3360 so in first place I couldn't tell. But I found this: -pic- Looks like an Molex connection ;D So in other words, same limitation as a normal aquaero then. "Molex connector officially handles 11A = 132W" 132/24=5,5W Guess I can use any fans I want

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 13:03

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Fieldrider« --- What type of power cable does this thing comes with?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 18:07

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Fieldrider« With my 80L/h I get 59°C CPU and 49°C GPU temps with my AMS 840 + Gigant 3360, both running passive. 42°C watertemp @ 23°C roomtemp Given that a pump is rated for 1000L/H or so, so is that quite low. Plus I have a few generations newer parts then you (based on signature), so need to step the cooling up a little. So dual DDC plus fans on the Gigant 3360, should cover that difference in heat.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 17:18

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Fieldrider« I pre-filled it and connected then I connected it to the loop. For bleed it just let the water do the main part. It will bleed itself after some time, will take a while but it will work. Maybe switch the pump off and on again a couple of times. That will help too. Guess I can get away with a dual DDC setup then. Its nice to have some extra head pressure and flow, since I have high heat parts.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:20

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »Fieldrider« I have a DDC 1T+ running CPU-block, two GPU-blocks, some quick-disconnects, an AMS 840 and one Gigant 3360 with a flow of ~80L/h. It's pretty nice How is is it to bleed and fill?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:05

airplex GIGANT questions

Zitat von »water-noob« i think a D5 or DDC should run your system properly. once the system is filled only the flow of the pump is important. you need to power up the aquaero in this gigant. but the power cable is delivered with this MONSTER! power supply-connector is below the USB that you can see on the picture. I'm not sure a single pump would be enough, so 1 in combo with the airplex and 1 in the case, would be the minimum, I think. It comes with its own power supply? Or is it just a cable ...

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 13:46

airplex GIGANT questions

I'm getting a little tired of having a big case that is 50kg+ So the only way to split that weight up, would be to get an external radiator of some kind. The extreme version of that, would be the Aqua Computer airplex GIGANT 3360 (24x 140mm): http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3373 The question is, how much pump power would I need to run that? Or a better question is, how much is needed, after a pump is mounted on: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2970 ? Also,...

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 04:06

New: aquastream ULTIMATE

"Permitted coolants: DP Ultra, alternatively water with max. 30 % glycol" So cant use Mayhems Pastel or X1 with it?

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 20:45

Aquaero 5 (LT) + Laing DDC Pump

That cable is meant to be used so the Aquaero powers and control the pump. You plug pump molex and fan header into 2 and 3, then the other end into the Aquaero.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 16:32

Shutting off the AQ6 with case power button.

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »OddsCrazyStuff« You should always turn off the PSU, when you leave the pc, as there is plenty of components that seems to draw power even when the pc it self is not on. What? If there's a specific reason to sure, but there's no reason you need to beyond power draw. In my case so does the light on the motherboard still light up and usb devices still gets power. It might be intended, but I prefer not to give stuff thats not in use power 24/7. Not only does it save o...

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 15:40

Shutting off the AQ6 with case power button.

You should always turn off the PSU, when you leave the pc, as there is plenty of components that seems to draw power even when the pc it self is not on.

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2015, 19:06

35 fans + 2 pumps = how much stuff?

Zitat von »Shoggy« In my opinion you worry way too much about the setup of the pumps when you fill the system. If they run slow or fast does not really matter. As said you can not control them when you connect two aquastream pumps because they will use the same Aquarius ID by default. It does matter. Without any kind of control, so did I need 3+ hours to fill my loops. When I used my 2nd pc as a controller, so did I do it in 30 min or so. So it mattered, at least with the D5s. I only need to be...

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2015, 01:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »OddsCrazyStuff« So I can get an aquaero 5 and connect 2 aquastream xt to it, as long as its setup first? Yes, that is possible. Would also "work" without a previous setup but in this case the pumps will just run in automatic control mode - more than enough to fill the system if you ask me. Thats what EK said about there D5 as well, but I needed to use my streaming pc as a controller, to even have a chance at filling it. So can I setup the speed before hand and use ...

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 23:40

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »OddsCrazyStuff« Is the only difference from aquastream XT, that it got more features or is it more powerful, in terms of head pressure and/or flow? Also, is this pump meant for an restrictive loop or a free flowing one? The maximum pressure of the XT is 420 mbar while the ULTIMATE can do 445 mbar but we got even some slightly higher ratings in later test but the packaging with the official rating was already printed I am not sure what you mean by free flowing. Like...

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 23:31

Zitat von »Shoggy« If you stick with EKs D5 PWM pumps you will not be able to control them. They do not follow the official PWM specifications. That might explain why my system has so much problems with the pumps, its getting confused by the PWM signal. Oh well, I was getting new pumps anyway, as my current D5s dont work well with my loop. Zitat Adjusting the speed of the pumps by the temperature of the CPU or GPU is just stupid... Keep in mind that these temperature values jump up and down wit...

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 14:33

Before I get ahead of my self, can Aquaero 6 controll 2 pumps for 2 loops independent? As in, pump 1 reacts to CPU temp, while pump 2 reacts to GPU temp? Also, can Aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller do the same or is that just with Aquastream XT pumps? Since the pumps are the biggest problem right now, so might I as well start there. And speaking of pump problems, does Aquaero need the pc to be on? As in, can I plug in the Aquaero and use it to control the speed of the pumps during filling?

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 14:25

farbwerk help

Instead of using the Aquaero as the sender, so do you plug both into the motherboard with usb and use the Aquasuit as the controller. Setting up software sensors for the Farbwerk is fairly easy, so you just need to find a way to get access to the sensor data from the Aquaero, which I belive is built in to the Aquasuit.

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015, 11:18

The thought was to run 100% without splitters, which is why 4 Poweradjust was needed per loop. And the reason for why I wanted an Aquaero for each loop, was that to ensure that they only effected the pump and fans for that loop. Maybe thats stupid, but I'm getting tired of finding solutions that dont work optimal. As for what I will plug into them, so do I have EK F4-120ER 2200 PWM and EK D5 PWM atm. The pumps are not ideal for my setup, so will have to change them to something with more head pr...

Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 19:55

Is the only difference from aquastream XT, that it got more features or is it more powerful, in terms of head pressure and/or flow? Also, is this pump meant for an restrictive loop or a free flowing one?

Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 18:25

I have created a monster of a PC, with 35 fans (4x 480mm rads with push-push, plus 3 case fans) and 2 pumps (dual loop). I did the mistake of going with molex-PWM splitters and connect everything to the motherboard. It works, but no where as good as I though, as I have minimal control over it (can only set it to CPU temp, leaving no separate control over GPU loop). If I get 2 Aquaero 6, one for each loop, so does that leaves 16 fans per Aquaro along with a pump, for 60 watt split on 5 channels (...

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 13:09

Farbwerk sound sensor cable?

Zitat von »Shoggy« There is a small chance that it might work but it is more likely that you will damage the farbwerk and/or your mainboard/soundcard. You would have to take additional care of the electrical bonding. In short words: NO! NO! NO! That idea is out the window then. So guess I will just have to find another way to create interesting lighting then.

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2015, 17:55

Farbwerk sound sensor cable?

I have tried all the 3 software programs that Aquasuit 2015 supports and I didnt find a sensor that gets a lot of fluctuations, nor any programs that seems to able to influence CPU or GPU in that regard. So then I thought about music, but it seems that's not an option it seems. Which is why I though about merging these 2 cables: 3,5mm plug into PC, 2-pin into Farbwerk. In theory so should Aquasuit detect it correctly, since it should not be able to tell whats making the power variation on the ca...

Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 10:50

Farbwerk and usb questions

Thanks. Yeah, I just asked all the questions to be sure I could find something that worked.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2015, 23:21

Farbwerk and usb questions

It dont say in specs on the Farbwerk usb, so I will ask here. 1) Does it use usb 2 or 3? 2) Can I chain 2 or more Farbwerk on 1 internal usb contact? 3) Can I use an adaptor to plug a Farbwerk into a normal usb (not internal)? 4) Can I use an adaptor to plug a Farbwerk into the other usb version? From 3 to 2 or 2 to 3. Yes, my build is large enough that I need more then 1 and my motherboard only has 2 internal usb contacts left (one usb 2 and one usb 3). Links to the parts I have in mind: Splitt...