• 19.04.2024, 15:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 16:31

Forenbeitrag von: »hugemon«

Minor problem with RGBpx with multi display system.

I use RGBpx + Aquasuite to control my bias lighting behind my monitor. (Only one monitor has the lighting.) The problem is that when ever system boots or monitor wakes up from sleep Aquasuite sometimes forgets which monitor should control the lighting. I think the problem is with Aquasuite detecting both monitors in different order whenever it detects them. I think Display selection from AMBIENTpx setup dialog should have an option to remember what resolution monitor it was set as not monitor or...

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 09:17

PCIE bracket for external RGBpx connection

I'd have used standard G1/4 passthrough bracket if I were the OP. (RGBpx cables are so small so it can fit through the G1/4 hole) I'm surprised that AC actually made it into a neat little product. Awesome.

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 09:14

Mad fun with software sensor haha :) (+Some suggestions / request)

Zitat von »eisbehr« Can I ask why are you doing this?! I don't get the point of this "mess". It has no point and that's the point. I run Prime95 when I'm not using the PC so in order to maintain 3900+ boost clock it requires somewhat aggressive fan speed. (lower coolant temp.) However, when I'm using my PC normally the PBO can usually achieves same clock speed with somewhat higher coolant temp. (= lower fan speed, quieter system...) I could just make two profiles and switch between them or have...

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 16:30

Mad fun with software sensor haha :) (+Some suggestions / request)

My experimental setting for maintaining Ryzen 3900X boost clock. The output will be set to 45 when boost clock = 3900Mhz, below 45 if boost is higher, and above 45 if boost is lower. (So the radiator can be sped up to maintain the PBO boost clock) It does work but don't expect +100Mhz results. I can achieve 3950Mhz-ish if I set the target clock to 3950. Request : Can you make average / maximum / minimum function with multiple inputs? Getting max value from 12 core clocks is so messy right now

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 16:15

How can I calibrate the temp sensor of the MPS400?

Aquasuite has offset feature which can help. Set the pump to maximum and set the system at idle. (No CPU or GPU utilization) Turn the radiator fans off (or set it at minimum). Ideally coolant delta temperature should be close to zero in this situation. (Not much heat load, maximum flow = minimum coolant delta. My system shows 0.0~0.1 in this case...) Adjust the offsets to match two temperature sensors.

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 06:28

Control another brand pump with a quadro/octo ?

Ek D5 pumps get power from separate 4PIN IDE connector, so you don't have to worry about the output power of the fan controller as long as it's PWM controller. I have 1 Aquaero and 3+ Quadros and they all control pumps from various manufacturers just fine.

Montag, 21. September 2015, 04:37

Can I connect white only LED (not RGB) to farbwerk usb?

You could connect white LEDs to farbwerk with some soldering and/or clever wiring... Why don't you adjust RGB outputs to make it white? If your LED is too purple when R=100% G=100% B=100% then you could decrease R and/or B channel and get more accurate color.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 19:34

New to Aquaero LT

As you will be controlling your pump with Aquaero LT's only pwm capable header, you will be controlling all your fans with DC control. I would recommend getting a waterblock for aquaero as it will greatly improve capacity of fan controller. I am running 8 fans (2 channels, 4 fans on each) + PWM pump with aquaero LT and the fan amplifiers sits at around 40C with the waterblock. Without the waterblock, fan amplifiers tend to overheat when running fans at low speeds and when it overheats, fans run ...