• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 4. November 2023, 15:42

Forenbeitrag von: »GhostR1d3r«

Problem with Hubby7 in SATA power

Hello When i say the jumper is in good position, if i connect my Hubby7 on USB cable the jumper is in position 1/2 and position 2/3 for SATA power but if i understand what Sebastian write i need to buy an adaptator to use my Hubby7 with SATA power but i never see that on the manual. I know for internal USB port, i have the manual for my motherboard. But now i know the problem from the ROG forum. I have only one USB port 9-pin headers called USB1314 where i can connect two different devices and t...

Mittwoch, 1. November 2023, 21:09

ok here the photos of the USB motherboard connector and the hubby7. On this hubby7 i have the leakshield, highflow next, farbwerk and the D5 Next pump from my ultitube. [attach]10517[/attach] [attach]10518[/attach]

Mittwoch, 1. November 2023, 12:04

Hello everybody , Recently i bought 2 hubby7, one for my CPU loop and second for my GPU loop. On my Asus Rampage VI APEX i have only one USB 2.0 connector. On the first hubby7 i have one leakshield, one Aquaero 6 XT and a High flow next and on the second one leakshield, one Farbwerk 360 and a High flow next I read on the hubby7 manual with USB power we have 500mA and on SATA power 1000mA. With USB power every devices are recognize on Aquasuite but when i put the hubby7 with SATA power directly w...

Freitag, 18. September 2015, 22:16

Choice for pump / pressure sensor / flow sensor

Ok for the mps pressure. Finally i'm going to keep my two pumps, i use 2 Laing DDC-1T Plus 12V. with my poweradjust 3 and i'm going to buy the high flowsensor with aquabus. Thanks for reply Shoggy

Montag, 14. September 2015, 07:14

Choice for pump / pressure sensor / flow sensor

Hi everybody I have two loops on my case (CaseLabs TH-10A with a pedestal) with an Aquaero 6 and 2 poweradjust 3 for my 2 Laing but i want to change and buy 2 pumps / 2 pressure sensor and 2 flow sensor from Aquacomputer for my two loops. I'm going to buy hard tubing ID 13 / OD 16 1 loop: For my motherboard and CPU i have a Feser Monsta 2 loop: For my two GPU i have a Feser XChanger 240 + 360 + 480 My questions are: 1 - Which mps flow sensor and mps pressure Delta for my two loops ? 2 - The aqua...