• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 13:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Heremod«

AquaComputer D5 pump - No control

I am unlucky it seems... Isn't there anything else I can do? If I have to send it back I should proceed with this? http://aquacomputer.de/rma-formular.html

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 11:10

Yes. The steps I followed: First time I connected the pump to the usb header of the motherboard (and the molex of course) while PC off (pic below : 1usb <- aquaero , 1usb <- D5) Turned computer ON. Opened Aquasuite. Pump listed as MPS. Changed to priority Aquabus. Turned PC off. Removed USB cable from pump. Connected aquabus cable. Turned PC ON. Opened Aquasuite.Pump listed as PUMP in aquaero. Could not change the speed. Always at full speed.Played with the settings. Defaults, controller etc.No ...

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 10:24

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You have the pump set to "Manual preset", and you have the Manual preset, set to 100%. [attach]5407[/attach] You can either adjust the speed with the Preset slider, or if you want to control the pump from the controller tab, you should select the "Set by controller" option, and make a pump controller under the controller tab. I have a "Preset" Controller for my pumps because I don't vary my pumps due to conditions, but I can control both pumps with one slider. [attach]540...

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 02:23

Hi there! I have a problem controlling my pump via either the USB interface or the 4-pin aquabus (high header on Aquaero) through my Aquaero 6 PRO) The problem is simple. The pump runs at full speed no matter what I do (USB slider or Aquabus) in the Aquasuite software (2015-v6). PIC@CURRENT_SPEED=MAX_PUMP_SPEED No luck changing the three control options in the above pic... The first steps for the setup where: Computer is OFF 1) Connected the pump to the power supply (molex) + USB (pump -> mother...