Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Sonntag, 20. März 2016, 04:39

Forenbeitrag von: »tomtalk24«

Icon?

Is it not new page? Nope. Refresh data?

Sonntag, 20. März 2016, 04:37

Aquasuite and Multi GPU systems.

Have you ever gone to look for your phone when your using it? Your answer made me feel like that Thats me cutting down Yeah I remember now back at college I messed about with some virtual software monitors for iPads etc and toyed with aquasuite. Wow, forgot all that haha Okay cool, started a discussion on the AMD forums. Ironic the effort put into designing and building an efficient rig with optimal cooling all autonomously managed to offer maximum performance with minimal noise. Only to have a ...

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 02:30

Aquasuite and Multi GPU systems.

Hi all, I have a HD7990, x2 card. Whenever I load Aquasuite, it wakes the 2nd GPU. AMD cant help me yet I think its there problem. Windows could also be the issue. I'm wondering what it could be with that software that makes either the OS or the driver think its in any way a 3D application? Is anyone else experiencing this at all, I have had it like this for a number of years. I thought Aquasuite was software rendered. And sorry if this is nothing to do with Aquasuite, I cant find any answers an...

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015, 12:42

CPU Core or Socket.

I see.. I always presumed the Core would be the first to be cooled wheres the socket would be left behind so the speak, then when under load would heat up quicker in comparison. Thanks for that, learn something new every day

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015, 12:15

CPU Core or Socket.

Hi all, I'm having a bit of a headache with this one. When monitoring CPU temps (AMD) is it Core or Socket? I would say Socket, due to the water block directly connected to the CPU cap connected to the chip. so core would be lower right? So best to monitor Socket, which is further away from any cooling and would hit danger/waning levels before the core will? Can anyone give any feedback to this. Thanks.

Dienstag, 17. November 2015, 14:51

Pulsing set point controller.

Thank you, before your reply I had deleted the set point controller for that fan and setup a curve controller. This seemed to have calmed all problem fans down to a much more preferred control setup. I am now having more success with a custom set point controller as you pointed out, following another post of what PI&D do. Thanks both for your help.

Sonntag, 15. November 2015, 00:42

I run my fans via Power Control rather than the Speed Control. If I remove the speed signal all together would this stop the Aquaero reading RPM status on Power Controlled fan sets. At the moment I have one fan output set at 4v min free to fall to 0, but the power controller hits lower than 4v' most of its idle time. Should the Power Control just be voltage? The load of the fans never pass 1 amp, but I am looking into a second controller to better spread the load. I have some screenshots of what...

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 15:45

Oh and CPU block is a Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos HF

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 15:44

Hi all, I have a few set point controllers setup. Some work fine others don't. Only the rad fans are noticeable I have 3 140mm powerful but noisy fans on my rad, the never spin up more than 50% under load so very tolerable. But as my water temps become easier to cool, the set point controller set the them fans pulses, so 25%, then 10%, then 24% then 10%, continuous until 0. Even for a while then its poking at 5% and lower. The set point is set to 35oc, fairly easy. Any way to solve this other th...

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 19:12

Manual? Tutorial? WTF?

I found it fairly easy to sort out. Just takes a little bit of homework, a few videos and some reading. Quite a strong, very negative way of asking for help if you ask me. Might be your first problem.

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 18:59

Is it possible to set farbwerk usb lights to turn off when watching movie?

Might be a nice project for you, but you could write something that HWiNFO can read, may need to do some homework. So normal operation is "On/100", then when you load a media player your code sets this to "Off/50/0". Have a controller setup in Aquasuite with a software sensor pointing at your fake HWiNFO sensor. Job done. Shouldn't be too tricky. I will be looking into manipulation some HWiNFO sensor some how in the future for a unrelated project, so if I learn anything will post here. Good luck...

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 18:19

NEW: aquasuite 2015-9

Thank you! No longer have pulsing fans with a set point controller woop woop!