• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017, 11:57

Forenbeitrag von: »burnettm«

AquaSuite Sensor API

Is there an API available to provide sensor data to the AquaSuite application? I'd like to be able to monitor the temperature sensors on my RAID card (Areca 1883ix-24). Unfortunately this data is only available to me via SNMP so I would like to write a plugin to add support for this.

Montag, 9. November 2015, 14:10

WTF Just Happened!?!

Zitat von »Shoggy« You should go to the system tab and download the event log from the device in the event log box. It is likely that your software fuse setting has caused the problem because when a fan spins up it draws much more power than it is usually rated. The rated values quite often only tell the regular power consumption but not the peak values. For the crashes in the software it would be helpful to provide the error logs from the Windows event viewer. Each crash creates two reports bu...

Sonntag, 8. November 2015, 15:49

WTF Just Happened!?!

Shoggy, i'm sorry but i've had some other obligations and still havent had a chance to get you those logs. Well it happened again, I snapped a couple photos before powering off the system: Zitat von »Shoggy« It is likely that your software fuse setting has caused the problem because when a fan spins up it draws much more power than it is usually rated. The rated values quite often only tell the regular power consumption but not the peak values. I am aware of inrush current. However these fans we...

Donnerstag, 5. November 2015, 11:55

WTF Just Happened!?!

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Don't use software sensors for anything that is safety related. This doesn't make any sense at all. The fallback temperature was enabled, and set to such a high value that the controller would put the fans on max speed if it lost communication with the PC. Zitat von »Shoggy« You should go to the system tab and download the event log from the device in the event log box. It is likely that your software fuse setting has caused the problem because when a fan spins up it dra...

Mittwoch, 4. November 2015, 03:58

WTF Just Happened!?!

So I literally just woke up from a nap to the sound of the fault alarm on my motherboard (Supermicro X9DAE) going off. God only knows how long it was going off, i was asleep for about 3 hours. I checked the front panel of my Aquaero 6XT and noticed that my CPUs were at 178F and all the fans were all turned off! Figuring it was a temperature alarm, I logged in and saw Open Hardware Monitor was still running (and CPUs clocked themselves down to 1.2Ghz) and responsive so I killed the Aquaero proces...