• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 18:51

Forenbeitrag von: »mcrustk2«

Aquacomputer Unofficial Discord

Hi All I have created an unofficial Discord group for likeminded people to chat about the Aquacomputer ecosystem and to share our passion for water cooling. Feel free to come along and say hello. https://discord.gg/eh2eQrZeHf

Samstag, 14. August 2021, 19:49

RGB Diodes in Aquaaero 6 XT

Zitat von »Shoggy« We do not offer anything that will work with two ... yet Hi @Shoggy, has this changed? I have an Aquaro 6LT and two illumination modules I would like to use to illuminate two of your filters, is there anything I can use to make this work? Thanks,

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 14:48

AC D5 DRY Pump Test

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« What is the point of a test without the only moving part? If you want to test your pump screw it to an AGB or a top with connected AGB and connect a hose to the output of the top/AGB and connect it to the input, now add water and you have the perfect pump test setup. Thanks but thats not practical. However, I have just checked my spare D5 and realised it was my understanding of its working operation that was wrong. I had assumed the shaft with the ceramic button turned...

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 13:52

AC D5 DRY Pump Test

I am just prepping my new dual loops prior to full case installation. I currently have the AQ D5. Ass I understand it, I can test the D5 (DRY) by plugging in the molex and 'removing' the magnetic impeller, I can then watch the spindle turning. Even with this method is there a time limit on how long and what is it that causes an issue running dry *if the magnetic impeller is removed*? Also @shoggy/AQ please start shipping to the UK again. Thanks, J.

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 15:50

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »bigjimmyauk« Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK We currently do not ship anything to UK. Has this changed/updated - Are you shipping to the UK now? Thanks,

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 21:20

What is the Calitetemp Temperature Sensor?

Thank-you for the quick response Hufeisen and the clear explanation. +1 It looks like I would want to go for the Farbwerk 360 to add to my build for LEDs then. Its a shame it doesn't connect via aquabus to the Aquero 6 yet as I believe its only USB at the moment with the aquabus saved for future expansion. Thanks.

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 16:08

What is the Calitetemp Temperature Sensor?

Hi, I have been absent for a couple of years having a BUILD with the 'normal' AQ in-line temp sensors. Iv noticed the 'newer' CaliteTemp Temperature Inline Sensors which are much more expensive, although much more accurate. Is there a product page from AQ anywhere announcing these with a little intro? What does the word 'CaliteTemp' mean? Why are they better, when were they announced? In short, should I be buying a couple of these and replacing my existing sensors for my new build? Secondly, the...

Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 18:25

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface (article no. 41093) - No longer on AC Shop?

And now my AQD5 has just failed and nowhere had them in stock, except amazon had 1! Would be good to know what is going on with these pumps, perhaps Shoggy can comment?

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 13:02

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface (article no. 41093) - No longer on AC Shop?

Cannot seem to find this item any more on the AC Store? (article no. 41093) Are AquaComputer still making this D5 pump?

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015, 14:19

I am confused by Aquacomputer parts.

Thanks for replying Jakusonfire. Once I have setup the devices individually via USB can I then connect them all up via Aquabus and see them all detected in AquaSuite (still through Laptop/USB)? Also - how would I go about removing the impeller from the AQ D5 Usb without damaging it, does it unscrew or something? and it the High Flow Sensor OK to use without liquid (I realize it will show a flow rate of zero)? Many thanks and regards, James.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015, 15:49

testing AQ Components from laptop

Just wanted to ask, I have all my AC parts ready to test, however I have not yet built my new PC. I would like to test my components and connectivity first with AquaSuite and a Laptop (think of it as a working diagram). I have purchased a USB to USB Male MOBO connector so that I could potentially connect my AQ LT direct to my laptop through standard USB and then all the additional components (AQ D5, Poweradjust, flow meter etc) to the LT via AquaBus and an additional external PSU (for Molex conn...

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 14:09

Great! thankyou Shoggy for clearing that up. One last question. I have have 1 Aquaero5 LT and 2 standard high speed flow sensors , I need to use the special flow sensor cable. Given the Aquaero only has 1 'flow' connector, do AC sell a flow sensor splitter cable? OR Am I wrong in thinking that the cable connects to the 'flow' output on the AQ5 and actually, one end of the standard flow sensor cable is the normal high speed aquabus, in which case I can just chain them with normal aquabus splitter...

Montag, 30. November 2015, 23:37

Hi Sebastian, thanks for responding. You didnt say why I had to use the 4 pin aquabus as well as molex, even though the D5 is only supplied with 3 pin aquabus .. -- whats the difference? Also, this chap has used 3 pin aquabus & 4 pin molex connected to a AQ5LT?

Montag, 30. November 2015, 13:14

Zitat von »Namron« That set up looks fine Hangman..... Providing the Aquaero 5 can handle four of those fans on each header.. (I think it will but not certain as I've not used those fans before).... You'd have to try it & see.... If it proves to much for the unit then you could always split 4 fans between either two PA's or probably get away with four fans on one PA (again not sure as it depends what the power draw of each fan will be when undervolting them for speed e.t.c).... N. Hi, Im going ...

Montag, 16. November 2015, 21:21

Help for a noob Power Adjust Std vs ultra - will this work?

Thanks Frank! I can now get my order in!

Montag, 16. November 2015, 11:40

Help for a noob Power Adjust Std vs ultra - will this work?

Hey Guys, ** Difference Between PowerAdjust Std & Ultra ** Hoping you can help me out. Im looking at buying a Aquaero 5 LT and two PowerAdjusts to control two D5 pumps. I will also be purchasing a a couple of temp sensors, flow meter and inline temp sensor. I note that from the PowerAdjust description it says the difference between the Std & Ultra is that the Ultra can regulate output depending on the temp sensor input. Now im hoping that this is aimed at users who use a Poweradjust on its own a...