• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 08:48

Forenbeitrag von: »thegreywizard«

Aquaero 6 & extras - wiring & setup help

So I have a new Aquaero 6 I am adding to my custom desk case build and need some help on wiring it up. My Asrock X99m Extreme4 has 4 USB 2.0 headers ports on the mobo - but 2 of them are 4 pin & the other two are 5 pin - but all of the USB cables that came with Aqua Computers hardware are all 5 pin USB - so do I want to plug the USB cables into the 4 pin or 5 pin slots? Does it matter? A6 - there are 2 main cables that came with the A6 itself: RPM signal cable - what is this for and where do I p...

Mittwoch, 25. November 2015, 14:22

Real time clock expansion module, just a battery backup or does it enable a physical clock ability on the AE6?

Is there any reason why someone would not keep a USB connection between their AE6 & their mobo? I guess I'm confused as to why the real time clock exists, seems it would be a pretty standard thing to keep a usb connection from AE6 to the mobo? Or am I missing something here?

Mittwoch, 25. November 2015, 13:49

Real time clock expansion module, just a battery backup or does it enable a physical clock ability on the AE6?

Just came across the Real Time Clock expansion module and wondering if its something I need/want? Is this just a back up battery, or does it actually giving the AE6 the ability to show the time on it's dispaly? Or does the AE6 show the time without this anyways and it is indeed just a back up battery for the time? I do plan on having the AE6 powered via the PSU (I assume anyways) so not sure if I really need/want this. If however it is a module that actually gives the AE6 the ability to have an ...

Mittwoch, 25. November 2015, 11:57

Which Flow rate sensor?

Ok since I would like the loop to be as quite as possible, I would opt for a pressure model. The additional accuracy would also be nice. But what about the calibration? How difficult or long does it really take in order to get one into perfect calibration? For my setup I plan on having two 360 rads & dual D5 pumps, beyond that my system has no room for anything else, so I can't imagine wanting or needing to add more rads or pumps beyond that for a single CPU 5820k & single 970 graphics card and ...

Dienstag, 24. November 2015, 15:02

Which Flow rate sensor?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Either of the two mechanical models can be used in any loop because of the very broad working range. Of the pressure models only the 400 makes real sense because any loop should easily be over 80lph and most will Max out a 200 model. Ok so since I plan on having an AE6 XT in my setup, I would opt for the mechanical model that requires the AE6. Which is this one correct: http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…oweradjust.html Is there any real difference between that one...

Montag, 23. November 2015, 01:21

Which Flow rate sensor?

Hmm. I don't know the answer to either of those questions, mechanical or by pressure or how much flow my system can produce. I do plan on having a AE6 XT & 2 D5 pumps if that helps me narrow the selection down at all? Is this something I can just get the highest flow rate and be safe if I don't use all its capability, or does it really need to be sized pretty accurately?

Montag, 23. November 2015, 01:09

What does the Poweradjust do? Do I need one in addition to a Aquaero 6 XT?

Ahh didn't see the English forum, thanks for that tip. Great to hear I don't need the Poweradjust with the AE6!

Montag, 23. November 2015, 01:08

Aquaero 7 any time soon?

Nice good to hear it can be a long term investment/install. I know they can do just about anything when it comes to software, but thought maybe they would do an OLED or something with the hardware on the next version, unless it already is an OLED?

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 21:23

Which Flow rate sensor?

I see there are quite a few different flow rate sensors, how do I determine which one I need for my build? MPS 100 MPS 200 MPS 400 Or one of these "High Flow" models? I'm not sure the difference between these two? http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…oweradjust.html http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…w-usb-g1-4.html I plan on getting an Aquaero 6 XT if it makes any difference. Thanks.

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 21:18

What does the Poweradjust do? Do I need one in addition to a Aquaero 6 XT?

I guess I'm confused as to what a Poweradjust does and if it's needed for my setup in addition to an Aquaero 6 XT? I plan on having 2 pumps & 14 fans total, so I shouldn't need this power adjust do I? The 6 XT should be able to handle all of my needs on it's own right?

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 21:12

Aquaero 7 any time soon?

Hello, new to the Aquacomputer setup and was going to be getting the full Aquacomputer setup, Farbwerk, filter, flow meter & and of course a Aquaero controller. But was wondering if an Aquaero 7 was coming out any time soon? Or maybe 1st or 2nd quarter of next year? I see it's been out for a couple of years already and not sure time between models. If so I would imagine it's going to follow the same 5.25" bay size so they can be easily swapped out with out any additional modification to a case? ...