Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 110.

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 06:02

Forenbeitrag von: »barfly«

slave install

once again,thx for the help

Samstag, 18. Februar 2017, 20:15

slave install

i have a a6 pro with an a5 slaved,a5 being its voltage controlled wants to run a bit hot so im gonna get another a6 to slave instead of the a5 i know i need to unslave the a5 before removal in the event it may be used later on but i cant recall the exact steps for slaving can someone enlighten me on the procedure? also being im getting a new a6,it will come with latest software,is it really beneficial to use this version and should i install this version on my current master a6 before i slave? t...

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016, 18:47

Aquasuite 2017

so what are the advantages going to the 2017 to entice users to pay for it? also is the license a one time fee? thx

Sonntag, 27. November 2016, 17:39

Aquasuite is no longer free?

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« A question about a small improvement. This wasn't in Aquasuite 16-4 either. Item, single value. It would be great to turn it. As of now it's only horisontal, which doesn't work well for a vertical bargraph. I would also like to see axis values and labels on this one. Please keep all your build questions on one thread. You've spammed this thread up and down the last few days. Lets keep this thread on topic. I'm a bit disappointed that we'll have ...

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016, 03:56

Aquaero 6 XT touch screen problem

my guess would be a usb issue on the m/b end,perhaps checking bios to insure its set to be hot all the time also it takes a moment to bring up data and super punching buttons as in your video can confuse most any process.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 02:44

sensor issue

that crossed my mind but these 4 drives are the only samsung drives on here so that cant be the issue.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 18:06

sensor issue

so with the drives removed and after a over night coldboot,the temps begin@28 and rise to @35 or so and fluctuate as the fan is keeping temps in line and this is normal? sounds as tho only a rear power pull will remove values

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 04:51

sensor issue

shouldnt have to being its a real time monitoring app,to me that makes dependability useless , but for the record i dont trust hotswaps as data can be lost if when pulling their being read so yes powering down is always done.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 00:24

sensor issue

I have 6 4tb 2.5 drives in hotswap bays and using aida64 to show drive temps everything seems to function temp wise but when I remove these drives aquasuite still shows the drives as being monitored,meaning it shows temp functionality and changes how is this?

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 15:13

very odd issue with a5,a6

their the sensors thats used from the Aquasuite,ones being used used from hwinfo will still work.,so on my ui i have some[hwinfo] working and some not [Aquasuite]

Samstag, 4. Juni 2016, 03:43

come on guys,spread the love and help me with this odd issue.

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 00:40

this is really perplexing and really defies logic unless coded within the software as a glitch i have a 4930k and a 5930k ,each with a slaved a5 and a6 and farbwerk when i boot both builds up both aquaero's screens fault with aquasuite icons showing some sensors running from aquasuite software and both computers fault at the same time which is about 10 minutes after booting.after 10-15 minutes both builds reset at the same time and sensors begin working again. how is this possible unless its a s...

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016, 18:03

Need Farbwerk Programming Help [SOLVED]

Zitat von »wa3pnt« george,bout time you farbed it lol,ill pm you tonight and help,with all help on my a6,its the least i can do

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016, 00:13

New: kryoM.2 - the solution for hot M.2 SSDs

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »JasonMorris« Very nice. Will you be offering any other finishes? I was hoping the same thing. I might in the future, keep an eye on the heatsink bundle but the fact that there are pieces that are silver, PCI panel and screws, bothers me in my all black case, as in most cases for others. 3 words paint

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 04:47

aida 64 issue

i have used hwinfo without any issues,i also should point out i also have a 4930k w/32 gig ram with the exact issues,

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 17:43

aida 64 issue

i have a 5930k w/32 gig memory,neither should be an issue.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016, 21:25

aida 64 issue

no corsair link,no aisuite or fan controllers deselecting either WMI or Shared Memory crashes aida64.

Samstag, 7. Mai 2016, 00:16

aida 64 issue

both of those are checked and swapping them to and fro crashes aida64

Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 17:58

aida 64 issue

im using aquasuite software with aida software and upon starting things up within a few minutes my aida sensors quit being read by aaquasuite sometimes aquasuite will eventually reset and begin working again but sometimes not any ideas? tia

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 18:09

aquasuite 2016-4

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »barfly« another issue that bugs me more tho is every software version ive used is when im locking/unlocking or saving a profile i have to wait 5-8 seconds for this to be done,upping the process level helps some but shouldn't be needed. Must be a strange problem caused by your system because it works fine here and I have a pretty slow system at work. possibly but it does the same on both builds and their both with high end parts,ill run a vid and show the issue as t...

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 18:14

aquasuite 2016-4

i think the newest software has a glitch that loses a slaved A5 on bootup.i have a 4930k and a 5930k each with the same Aquaero components both exactly identical and sporadically both will boot without seeing the slaved A5 and a psu reset is needed. another issue that bugs me more tho is every software version ive used is when im locking/unlocking or saving a profile i have to wait 5-8 seconds for this to be done,upping the process level helps some but shouldn't be needed.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 04:22

aq6 issue

thx shoggy for the help,all is good now and i even figured how to boot up without any noisy fans running on boot up nothing like a totally quiet system,especially when cooling doesn't need the fans running. i do have another concern on the aquaero 5,is the fan pin assignment pin1. for ground pin 2 for 12 volt pin 3 for speed thx

Montag, 4. April 2016, 23:33

aq6 issue

??, jumpers 5 to what shoggy? also does my issue sound like a reinstall is needed.?

Montag, 4. April 2016, 03:40

aq6 issue

i relocated my a5 and a6 in my case and once i connected everything i have 5 fans connected but the fan area shows 8 fans connected. also i have one fan that i cant control even tho it spins during boot up. resetting the software didnt help if i reinstall the software,will my slaved a5 still work? any ideas? thx

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 22:47

aquasuite q

heres the screen,i didnt have to drag it before,it would open from my secondary screen on boot.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 03:07

aquasuite q

i just upgraded to the latest software but have a couple of issues i run the software on a separate monitor,before it used to load to that screen but not now.,as i have to drag it over. another issue is the aquasuite loads to the initial blank screen and i have to click on the arrow to the top left,wait,then select the profile i want to display where as before it would automatically load the last screen. any ideas as no start up selections helps.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 05:38

sell-giveaway

are we allowed to give or sell a item here? reason i ask is im getting a x99 m/b which comes with a fan card that i wont be using so i figured id help a fellow user in need thx

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 17:47

Daisy chaining multiple fans on Aquaero 6--PWM Question

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« They all still have RPM wires of course actually no they dont all have rpm wires as having more than one will confuse the fan header and cause erratic readings,there can only be one fan -rpm- signal,im sure this is what was meant.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 03:57

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« 3 pin fans still have an rpm wire and won't work properly on a pwm header When they say only a single rpm signal they are talking about the wiring of the splitter cable. Four wires come out of the Aquaero but only a single fan will be connected to all of them. The other fans just skip the rpm wire connection but have the other 3. Some splitter cables or boards come wired that way and some don't. thx for reiterating my post virtually word for word

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 02:54

when using a splitter cable just make sure only one fan has the rpm wire regardless be it two or more fans on the splitter.the fan header can only have one signal coming to it,so essentially all the fans run the same rpm assuming they have the same specs. you can buy splitter cables that has only one rpm wire or just use a regular 4 pin wire and remove the extra 4 pin wire.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 21:25

aquasuite 2016-4

dunno,im just posting the steps taken until it showed up again. this is after numerous cold boots and power being pulled,but its working so its all good. edit another oddity is once the 4 channels from the slaved showed up,they were labeled the same as my Aquaero but after this the aquabus address for the slave showed up.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 18:49

aquasuite 2016-4

I did 3 times,i ended up disconnecting the aquabus from the slave and having only one usb cable,i connected it to the slave,booted up,i had no a6 of course but it also didn't show the slave so i reconnected things as supposed to be,booted up and then the slave now shows.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 23:53

aquasuite 2016-4

well my slave stopped working with the software and only the farbwerk is showing in the aquabus devices so somethings messed up.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 17:50

aquasuite 2016-4

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat my slave doesn't show now the problem is sloved now. a new fixed version is online. It was a conflic in the aquabus address assigment. The new firmware for the aquaero is 2006 where?.the site only shows the initial software

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 01:20

aquasuite 2016-4

im having serious doubts with this s/w version my slave doesn't show now my profiles are gone and making a new trigger and it shows up blank my existing thermal got renamed to ''dummy thermal'' then the usb crashed forcing a reboot no a happy camper

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 00:45

aquasuite 2016-4

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Installed aquasuite 2016-1 & updated the aquaero firmware to 2005. The installation saved a current copy of the aquaero profile before updating, but did not reload the profile after the update. I had to manually reload the saved profile. No other issues atm. yeah same for me im just hoping im not told i need to reconnect the usb and reflash the slave which would be a pain.

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 18:22

aquasuite 2016-4

i installed the software but lost my a5 slave,how do i get it back?

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 04:06

usb fan q

i notice the new asus board comes with a fan board for something like 4 fans and is usb connected,being that it is usb connected then would the aquaaero recognize tthe fans?

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 03:29

Farbwerk tips on how to

yes and only by using the high aquabus connection,set the farbwerk channels to be controlled by external device,then use aquasuite to control the farbwerk.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 00:56

Farbwerk tips on how to

Zitat von »Fieldrider« Are you using the Farbwerk with an Aquaero to use those profiles or did I miss anything? I am running it stand-alone at the moment and kinda miss the option to switch all LEDs off without changing the actual config. yes using the aquaero to control the farbwerk i made a couple threads regarding how to do this but if you need help,please post back.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 01:43

Aquaero sensor q

i just went to the latest software and firmware and cpu temp is still in the 50's while the cores barely reach 30.guess i need new paste seating which will be a real pain i was pulling this from aida as the a6 sensor doesn't show a cpu temp edit in sensors tab i only have 3 thermal sensors and 8 fan amplifiers showing as i have a slaved a5 also appreciate the help

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 01:18

Aquaero sensor q

Zitat von »Shoggy« The aquaero also has a temperature sensor for its CPU but we have disabled it in one of the last firmware updates because there were too many customers that thought it would show them the CPU temperature of their PC this brings up an interesting question,what version was this disabled? in one of my builds which has an earlier software version from like 1 1/2 years ago shows the cpu in aida at high 50's as soon as i boot it and hangs in that range regardless of the pc load. wo...

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 22:03

Aquasuite 2015 and mouse problem...

Zitat von »Legolas84« Hi, The priority of aquasuite.exe is already normal. I tried to lift up to "real time" but the problem remains the ''cpu priority is always set to normal but the i/o priority is set to below normal but setting this process to normal cured my lag,along with an 8 second delay between clicks.

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 02:45

Aquasuite 2015 and mouse problem...

you can go into your task monitor and raise your aquasuite.ext I/o priority from low to normal and this should fix the lag,however once you reboot it will revert back to low. downloading a program called ''prio''will keep this process saved for you.

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 04:45

Aquaero sensor q

arent those the temperatures of the fans as i have 8 fans with 8 fan amp temps,if not then how is it decided which one shows what area of temps?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 23:00

Aquaero sensor q

does the Aquaero have a sensor that tells what temp the Aquaero is running at?

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 02:44

Aquaero lag

bump for a solution.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016, 01:24

Post your rig!

No pics yet as im still assembing and making panels but the specs are corsair air 540 with modding 3770k @ 4.2 oc 16 gig crucial memory in a p8z77 pro m/b h100i cooled 1tb samsung ssd for the os 6tb wd black for programs 6 ea. 2.5 hotswap bays 3 ea. 3.5 hotswap bays aquaero xt with a aquaero 5 slaved and a farbwerk for lighting. pics to follow.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 02:11

Aquaero 5 LT slave device Q

all devices need to be connected via the high aquabus,a y splitter cable can be used for this.,the low aquabus is not usable at this time.