• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 26. März 2018, 18:05

Forenbeitrag von: »yevonxxx«

single led on rgb led connector how to

Zitat von »Shoggy« That does not work since you try to use a 5V LED while this port is designed to be used for ~3V LEDs. one question more, if i plug in 3 x 3v led, is there a way to make them pulse through aquasuite? i need a strong red colour pulse, can it be done via aquasuite software? thank you.

Montag, 26. März 2018, 17:13

Zitat von »Shoggy« That does not work since you try to use a 5V LED while this port is designed to be used for ~3V LEDs. alleluja,just need to find 3v led,thank you.

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 16:38

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe you may be using an incorrect pin-out. On page 11 of the aquaero manual: Zitat 4.11. Connector „RGB LED“ Connector for up to three LEDs or one two-color or RGB illumination module (not included in delivery). High brightness LEDs (2-3.2 V, 20 mA) may be connected without series resistor, a series resistor is built into the aquaero. Pin assignment: Pin 1: VCC LED 1 (red, for 2.1 V forward voltage) Pin 2: VCC LED 2 (green, for 3.2 V forward voltage) Pin 3: GND Pin ...

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 12:30

hi, i was planning to connect a single normal 5v led to aquaero 6 lt rgb led connector, and try to get a "pulsing" effect. but it doesn not light up,the led has a simple 2 cable fan header,black is ground and red is vcc, if i connect it to any fan header it works,if i plug into the rgb connector it doesn't, pin 1 2 and 3 should be red green and blu,and 4 ground,whatever combination i use of black on ground and red on 1-2-3 it doesn't work. so, can someone explain me how can i connect "up to thre...

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 17:48

aquaero 5 lt dead for no reason.

hi all, just wanted to hear your point of view bout this, i had set up all good aquaero 5 lt and all was going perfect,fans,sensors and everything, while i was about to stick a temperature sensor to a pump with some insulating tape, was pushing the top of the sensor(so the part that read object temperature,NOT the connector that was ALREADY in place in its aquaero slot) and "dlin",i've heard the noise of an usb disconnection and aquaero itself shutted down,no red light,no fan speed nothing, tota...

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 18:58

aquaero 5 lt + skylake i5-6600k and windows 10

hi, i'm an happy owner of an acquaero 5lt,always used with my so old core 2 duo e8400 under windows 7, so i decided to upgrade my cpu to a skylake i5-6600k under windows 10,still have to put together my pc but wanted anyway to know IF: 1)does acquaero support new skylake cpu and windows 10? 2)which software does it use to get cpu/gpu/etc(virtual software sensors) data like it was "open hardware monitor"? i ask cause it seems that "open hardware monitor" still not support skylake cpu. ty in advan...