• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 13:30

Forenbeitrag von: »b1uew01f«

Really Weird Issue With Fan Speeds - Randomly Speeding Up

Thanks both. I specifically separated the voltage directly to PSU so the Aquearo shouldnt be dealing with power delivery for any of my system, and its got a passive heat sink so I cant see that being an issue. Though if anyone knows if theres an easy way of reading AQ temps without sticking in another sensor I can check that? I'll try redoing the cable to PWM splitter to see if thats an issue but I'd have thought if they were losing PWM signal it would be more of a, from low directly to high typ...

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 23:43

Yep pretty much, CPU is controlled by max temp across motherboard and cpu, GPU is max temp on the two GPU's. Yep, and really regularly tonight. Hard reboot tried a couple of times with no effect. Out of trouble shooting ideas myself. Cheers again, attachments below: [attach]5543[/attach] [attach]5544[/attach]

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 23:28

Cheers but what do you mean by temps on the channel? I attached an image of the loop temperatures and you can see nothing changes

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 22:53

I have literally no idea what is going on here but essentially the fan is controlled by a controller in linear fashion based on the related loop temperature. The controller readout is correct (it doesn't increase to explain the rpm increase) but some reason my fans are spinning up without the temperature increasing. Issue has only just started to happen over the past couple of days and I don't believe there's been any updates to the aquearo equipment. Its worth noting but I assume its unrelated,...

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 19:35

another farbwerk q

I must agree with the OP. I set up my Aquaero over the summer and found the user manual to be full of technical information but absolutely nothing of value to the end user; pinouts are great but a basic step by step process is completely missing. The problem with this is that although alot of the process can be guessed at, that relies on making assumptions, assumptions being made by someone who should not be considered an expert on the product. That was fine for the aquaero for me because it wor...