• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 20:46

Forenbeitrag von: »ttrianon«

Aquasuite USB problem / Finally not fixed :(

Hello KBO, Thanks for your answer. FYI the problem is still occuring, but rarely... This is really odd (I just hope my AQ is not defective). I will try your suggestions and keep you posted.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 23:30

Hi Guys, Thanks for your help and sorry for this late answer. @ InfoSeeker To be really fair, I am not very keen in ground stuff... I followed the installation guide and connected the AQ as it should be. The ground connector is supposed to be connected if you connect the 5-pin connector to the header... Am I correct? I never had any problem with my rig before the AQ installation. @ Railgun I already removed the USB extender (it is exactly the one you listed). So the problem was not linked to the...

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 17:52

Problem finally not fixed Everything is well connected and solidly seated / No USB extender. Really weird...

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 15:58

Ok... Weird... May be the extender I used was faulty...

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 14:19

Hello GTXJackBauer and InfoSeeker, It seems that the problem was linked to the USB extender. Everything seems to work flawlessly now Many thanks for your help! Problem finally not fixed

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 23:11

Hi GTXJackBauer, Thanks for your answer. Indeed, I am using a USB extender to connect the Aquaero. I will try to connect the USB cable without extender tomorrow. By the way, I will check if the wires are tied to the USB header on the MB and the AQ.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 21:53

Hi, First at all, Happy New Year 2016! I am a new Aquaero user. I recently bought and installed an Aquaero 6 XT. I use it to control the speed of 8 fans (I use Aida 64 and the Aquaero USB connection to monitor and control the fans). There is a random problem with USB that I try to identify. For an unknown reason after the load of windows and of aquasuite software I lose sometimes all my USB devices (including Mouse, Keyboard). The only action possible is to shut down the computer (using the phys...