• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 18:09

Forenbeitrag von: »Rizlaw«

aquasuite 2016-4

Thanks Shoggy, I did as you recommended and everything is amazingly back to normal. I thought, with a new install, that I would have to recreate all my data settings, but it seems everything is stored in the Aquaero 6 computer. The re-installation of Aquasuite 216-2 picked up all the sensor, fan and controller data perfectly.

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 17:20

aquasuite 2016-4

OK, I now understand. I have no "overview" page. I will reinstall as recommended and advise you how it went.

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016, 14:59

aquasuite 2016-4

Zitat von »Shoggy« There is a problem with one of the chart elements. It is likely that an old chart element is causing the problem. Should be easy to fix with an update. I recommend to save your overview pages to a files as backup and then do a clean installation without reimporting any old stuff to check if this will run. I don't understand what you mean by "save your overview pages to a file as backup". 1. What are "overview pages" and where can they be found? 2. How do I save them as a back...

Montag, 8. Februar 2016, 20:14

aquasuite 2016-4

Shoggy, I don't think my first reply worked, so here goes again. I wasn't sure how to get what you wanted in Event Viewer. Windows is not my primary OS. I only use it for my new Aquaero 6 XT and label printing. If the two attached files are no help, please explain more specifically where I need to get the logs and how to save them to a file. Thanks for your help.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 02:56

Aquasuite 216-2 crashes in Win7VM

[attach]5575[/attach]I have encountered a similar problem to "Infoseeker" above. In my situation I was successfully running aquasuite 214 in a 64bit Win7 VM using Virtualbox under Ubuntu Linux 14.04LTS. After I updated to 216-2, it initially ran well. The firmware update went without issue. I closed the program and VM and then reopened it the following day (today) and that's when the problem showed up. Version 216-2 of the Aquasuite starts and then pops up a dialogue box indicating a problem wit...