• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2020, 03:27

Forenbeitrag von: »nightlust«

High Flow NEXT makes rattle noise if flow is above 46 g/h

Noticing some noise from the High Flow NEXT when I go above a flow of 46 g/h? Is this something I can fix, or do I need to send it back? It sounds like the propeller is loose. Aside from the noise if I keep it below 46, I love it. Any tips or help? Thanks in advance.

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2020, 04:25

High Flow NEXT RGBpx output not working? (RESOLVED)

Got it resolved. Turned out the RGBpx cable was bad. Tried a new one and it works like a charm! Thanks again for the help!

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2020, 20:08

I have done as suggested, and deleted all but one controller on the 90 LED. I have it set to 13 and moved it let it save, moved it again, etc.. Still no light. I have checked all the cables and they are seated properly. I have ordered a RGBpx nano I am going to try and see if the ring works. If not I will send it back I guess or attempt replacing the strip inside the ring with the 2 that comes with the nano I purchased. Any other suggestions? You are all amazing help btw!

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 07:30

Yeah I have a LED controller set for every 10 all the way to 90 (total of 7 controllers if you count the built in ring). All devices are up to date firmware wise. External 1-90 plugged in to a ring around the pump just wont light up? Think the ring is bad? I hope the flow sensor is not bad. Screenshot:

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 00:50

Hello there! I have a High Flow NEXT with the aquabus connected to the Aquero, the USB is connected, and the RGBpx is connected to a reservoir ring that came with the D5 Pump. The LED ring on the High Flow NEXT works just fine, but the ring on the reservoir connected to the RGBpx port on the High Flow NEXT wont light up. Am I missing something? This ring bad, or do I need to get additional equipment? I have tried High Flow NEXT connected to USB and RGBpx output connected to the IN on the reservo...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 22:50

Post your rig!

Wow! Super clean MusleHans! Very nicely done! I really like those fittings. Zitat von »MusleHans« [img]http://content.hwigroup.net/collection-images/usersystem/1920x1080/96479.jpg?d=1453756180[/img] inwin 909

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 01:15

Post your rig!

@Railgun Wow man, that is incredible!

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 16:20

Post your rig!

Zitat von »MusleHans« Thanks your build is also awsome how did you make? the custom 5.1 screen. witch sound cart? Zitat von »nightlust« Very nice MusleHans! I have a post that goes over how to get that working: Right here! It supports Realtek and Sound Blaster. Let me know if you need any help with it!

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 16:19

Post your rig!

That is awesome water-noob! I should of gone with the hard tubing, I do like it. Maybe I will drain mine and do that!

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 23:02

Post your rig!

Here is my Aquasuite layout:

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 22:49

Post your rig!

Very nice MusleHans!

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 22:45

Aquaero 5/6 LCDHype Scripts

Screenshots added. (Post edited.)

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 15:06

Here is the Surround VU Meter: I will post the other 2 when I get home tonight!

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 04:45

Post your rig!

Specifications: Fractal Design Define R4 Fractal Design Newton Series 1000W PSU 3x Corsair 120PWM Performance Series Fans 2x 140PWM Fractal Ultra Silent Series Fans Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 WiFi Intel Core i7 Haswell-E Extreme 5960X 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 EVGA Geforce Titan Z 12GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB SSD Sound Blaster ZxR w/ Daughter Board NZXT IU01 USB Expansion Module Pioneer BluRay Writer 16x AquaComputer Airplex 240XT AquaComputer Aquaero 6 XT AquaComputer AquaStream Ultra XT...

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 04:44

Post your rig!

Share your rig here!

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 04:17

You will need to have the USB Page added to your Aquaero in order for this to work properly. You will also need to download a copy of LCDHype: Download Here! WinAMP: You will need: Plugins Place the WinAMP plugin in the WinAMP plugins directory. Enable the Winamp Data Collector Plugin Visualization Place the Aquero LCDHype plugin in the LCDHype plugins directory. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ID=//ScreenDefTitle=WinAMP info with VUSpecCharFile=#Header %Common.SetPriority(200)%LCD.Gf...