• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 15:44

Forenbeitrag von: »alfredolo«

Read RPM from D5 pump

I want to read the RPM with an external software like aida64 to show pump speed, fan speed, water temp and other stuff in my Logitech G19S display. Right now, the only way to read the RMP is with usb. So i see no use of the aquabus connector.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 14:33

Read RPM from D5 pump

Thank you for reply. I have tried all combination, and unfortunally Acquero sucks.. 1 - Acquacomputer D5 PWM pump connected with RPM cable to the motherboard give a FAKE rpm signal. Just on/off to send an alarm the the motherboard (fortunally this is a very cheap pump... 90+EUR !!!) 2 - Acquaero RMP exit connected to motherboard give a FAKE rpm signal. Just to comunicate with the motherboard if allarm accour. (fortunally this is a very cheap hardware... 180+EUR !!!) I have read successfully RPM ...

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 17:35

Read RPM from D5 pump

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Have you tried adding a USB NZXT extender? No i will buy one. Can I use the RPM exit on the pump ? Connecting it somewhere on the acquero or a fan header on the motherboard ? Thank you

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 15:02

Read RPM from D5 pump

I have no more free usb.. Any other solution ?

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 21:01

Read RPM from D5 pump

Hello, i have a Acquero 6 XT and a new D5 PWM pump connected to high speed bus. I can control the pump speed and it work well. I would like to export the RPM on aida 64, to show the result on my logitech G19S screen. I cannot find a solution. I have to connect RMP signal cable between D5 pump and the motherboard cpu fan header or can i use the value that acquero read and show right in aquasuite ?

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 12:33

laing pump stop working

Thank you for reply. Laing DCC-1plus T 12V 18W. The pcb was broken, i replaced it with this one : http://www.diyinhk.com/shop/ddc-pump/41-…red-mcp355.html Now the pump is PWM and it seems to work good. The controller of aquasuite is set to PWM. I have created a new controller for FAN1 with preset value at 40%, so the pump run at 12V with 40% PWM. Max pump speed at 100% PWM - 4500rpm Pump speed at 40% PWM - 750rpm

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 11:55

laing pump stop working

Hello, i have buyed a new Acquero 6 XT. It work well. I have connected a Laing DCC pump 18W to Fan1 header with PWM at 40%. The pump run at 660-700 rpm and it is quiet and cold. Sometimes I see that the RMP go to zero for a few seconds, then pump restart a high speed and readjusts to the correct speed in 1 or 2 seconds. I checked aquiasuite but there is no RPM graphic. The voltage graphics seems to te correct, a horizzontal line to 11.9V. Fan amplifier 1 is 26 degree, so no temperature problem. ...