• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Samstag, 8. Juli 2017, 09:42

Forenbeitrag von: »k2mit«

D5 USB shows 100% power at 2800 RPM and 0.00 Amps

I have the AC D5 Aquabus/USB connected using both connections while configuration (maybe that is part of the problem). The Aquasuite shows the pump under Aquareo but the maximum RPM gives 2880 RPMs and shows 0.00 amps. I thought max RPM on these was 4,500. What am I doing wrong?

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 03:17

Feature request--Remote monitoring over the Internet

Aquacomputer, I just finished building my first two computers using your water cooling solutions--CPU blocks, pumps, reservoirs and Aqueros. I find the parts fit together great and the included software is very good. I would be willing to pay extra for a client/server (webserver) version of the software so I can go to a URL and see my Aquasuite page. I currently do the same thing with my IP video camera software (I have punched a secure hole through my firewall and I must "log in" to that softwa...

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 21:16

Connecting it all

Yes, have the same setup but I got USB versions of everything. I also got the USB "high flow" separate. I have it set to USB for aquasuite control and it is connected via aquabus to control it from the Aquaero. Its working but I have 2 problems to fix (no data).

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 01:23

Ok, I spent 4 hours and I am still confused regarding part #53161

I have been all over this forum and all over the namsreviewsandguides site and I am still really confused after so much time. I would like someone to verify that I have this correct and that the information I cite for part number 53161 on the english shopping site (shop.aquacomputer.de) site is incorrectly worded. That may be the source of the problem. I think I just need 1 more 3-pin cable (listed below after "what I want to do") but the 3-pin cable on the aquacomputer site says it is a 4-pin c...

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 18:52

Leak/water sensor and Aquearo

Ok thanks. That makes sense. On a related topic, I am using all flat-black fittings and the AQ in-line G1/4 water temp fitting is not. Are other company's in-line water temp sensors "plug and play" with aquaero or do I have to use only yours. I guess I can tuck it out of the way. Suggestions to product management: many vendors are moving in the direction of 4-5 colors for every fitting. They look great; not sure if they all sell well though. Thank you for the continued advice.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 06:13

Leak/water sensor and Aquearo

Can you connect a 2-pin water sensor to the Aquero and have Aquasuite raise an alarm on closed contact? I would have thought this would be a sensor from Aqua Computer but a search on these forums doesn't mention anyone using Aquero for leak sensor. I want to get rid of my Koolance 3-sensor leak detector ideally. Thank you.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 14:34

Daisy chaining multiple fans on Aquaero 6--PWM Question

Zitat von »barfly« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« 3 pin fans still have an rpm wire and won't work properly on a pwm header When they say only a single rpm signal they are talking about the wiring of the splitter cable. Four wires come out of the Aquaero but only a single fan will be connected to all of them. The other fans just skip the rpm wire connection but have the other 3. Some splitter cables or boards come wired that way and some don't. thx for reiterating my post virtually word for word Sorry...

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 03:06

Ok, great. I didn't know there was a "only one 4 pin" Y cabe. Now, I will track that down. So the 3 non-PWM / 1 PWM fan option doesn't work since PWM doesn't regulate RPM based on voltage whereas the 3-pin non-PWM fans do? Just want to make sure I got the electronics of this correct in my mind. I appreciate the quick response.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 01:34

In a thread from a few years ago when the A6 was introduced, someone wrote: "Daisy chaining multiple fans together on a Y-cable is possible, but be sure that only one RPM signal is reported back to the AE." I need to do this but is not clear. If I want to put 4 fans on one A6 PWM header with a splitter do I get 1 4-pin PWM fan and 3 3-pin fans? Will that mane sure that only one RPM signal is reported back? I understand the concept and am not sure if it is a change in fans (yeah, a bit cheaper) o...